Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oi, sky tv

As a sky subscriber can I just point out to you the bleeding obvious...games with a half empty stadium aren't as watchable as games with a full stadium...if you want to keep selling your product you have got to start delivering a bit more and look to giving clubs free advertising slots to promote the games you are showing...quid pro quo is you have to ask in return that those same clubs reduce the price of admissions...watching Charlton v Huddersfield with 20k plus fans will be a better programme than Charlton v Huddersfield with 13k....sort it out now before you start to kill the goose that laid the golden egg...times and harder than most people realise...

Comments

• Options
    Why not just cancel your subscription?
  • Options

Precisely. Said it on another thread but dance with the devil then you do it to his tune.

Makes me laugh everyone getting the hump with the game being moved for sky when they probably havent ever given half a thought to fans of other clubs who are inconvenienced when their fixtures are moved to satisfy tv.

• Options

Precisely. Said it on another thread but dance with the devil then you do it to his tune.

Makes me laugh everyone getting the hump with the game being moved for sky when they probably havent ever given half a thought to fans of other clubs who are inconvenienced when their fixtures are moved to satisfy tv.

And that's the tip of the iceberg mate.  I bet you could find a dozen threads on here with people moaning about how much a footballer has earnt, the greed that exists in the game or the reasons why the national team is so crap.  And that poxy little dish people put on their houses is a big reason why.  Hate Sky with a passion, I won't ever subscribe to them.
  • Options
    I think the enjoyment comes from the pitch and not the attendance.
  • Options

Sartre?

• Options
    EGAd - Seems a bit extreme to blame Sky for all the ills in the footballing world. Sky gave football clubs the money but didn't tell them how to spend it!

The original point about empty stadiums was a bit nuts too! And i don't just mean the fact that half of that little outburst is nonsense - You want Sky to turn over promo time (which is already very limited) to clubs, so they can get more fans in, so that the games themselves will be better to watch? An interesting theory at best, a plan written on the back of a postage stamp at worst.