Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth's proper would ya...

2»

Comments

• Options
    I was 95% yes. I then saw the sausage picture and that swayed the other 5% to join the majority.

Can't see what difference it makes to some that she's a complete fruit loop. We're talking a 1 nite would ya, not a wedding. Anyway, in my experience, the nutters are more, let's say, adventurous. ;-)
    Thank you, that's what I was trying to say!  I've slept with some maniacs, and I'd definitely recommend it.
  • Options
    Not bad for her age but mad as a bag of frogs so I'm out.
    I'm surprised at this answer; women who are a little bit mental are always well worth a go.
    All women are a little bit mental. Not all women are well worth a go.
  • Options
    Get it pumped!
  • Options
    I was 95% yes. I then saw the sausage picture and that swayed the other 5% to join the majority.

Can't see what difference it makes to some that she's a complete fruit loop. We're talking a 1 nite would ya, not a wedding. Anyway, in my experience, the nutters are more, let's say, adventurous. ;-)

But I would not want to give someone as henious this the (very dubious) pleasure of my attention.