Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A proper Friday moral dilemma

2»

Comments

• Options
    Apologise for Everything & Run..............
  • Options
    how can your best mate be going out with another one of your mates (who is a  friend) and your best mates missus (who you don't like so can't be your mate who your best mate hooked up with) be cheating on him if they aren't together anyway coz your best mate is going out with your other mate or are they all doing the dirty on each other? If so, and even if not, keep out of it - it's womens work.
  • Options
    1.I'd find out what nights he's sneaking off to see the other woman and then promptly go and visit his missus. :-)

2. Tell his missus l know what she's up to and if she don't give me some, l'll tell him.

Morals are for the weak. ;-)
  • Options
    I don't get it, read it twice, does it invlove you crouching down behind your motorbike?
  • Options
    Tell them both to read this thread and decide whats for the best.
  • Options
    1. Your best mate hooks up with a girl who was also a good mate. You find out your best mate is cheating in her. Do you say nothing, tell him youre gonna tell her I'd he doesn't finish it, or directly or though your missus, tell his partner.

2. you find out your best mates missus, who you've never liked, is cheating on him. Do you tell your mate, tell her your going to tell him if she don't finish it, or say nothing.

AFKA, I think we need to meet up for a beer mate ;-)
  • Options
    Lol