Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]now everyone knows where you're sitting, they'll come and ruff you up!

don't be silly suze, noone of that ilk will be able to get a ticket unless they are VG. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]now everyone knows where you're sitting, they'll come and ruff you up!

don't be silly suze, noone of that ilk will be able to get a ticket unless they are VG. ;-)

have you met 1905?
  • Options
    "have you met 1905?"

lol - sorry to hear about your purse Suzi. That's who we need to be duffing up, that type of pond life.
  • Options
    As I needed three tickets and only have one VG, I went down today to The Valley, despite living in Sevenoaks and working near Rochester with the appropriate away ticket stubs and the correct vouchers.

The ticket office opened at 8am and I got there about 8.45am.

There was not one person queuing at the ticket office. Straight up to the only wondow open, handed over my stubs (which were marked on the back with a 'W'), vouchers and money and walked away with three tickets two minutes later.

There were about 800 tickets still left and the office were busy dealing with the postal applications.

If you really wanted tickets for the Watford game and have been to three other away games this season you would have got them without any trouble at all.
  • Options
    Well said Addickted. Out of curiosity, is there any reason they marked your tickets with a 'W' ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Well said Addickted. Out of curiosity, is there any reason they marked your tickets with a 'W' ?
    please tell me you're joking?!
  • Options
    Sorry, no smilies on this site.........
  • Options
    lol. the fact that they didnt even ask me for my valley gold card or to fill out the voucher made me laugh yesterday. i was going to go into some dialogue but i just could not be bothered.
  • Options
    Ha Ha Addickted! i meant to say did i see you turn in Floyd Road at 8.45 this morning!!! Thought that was you in the green car.
  • Options
    bean_mini.jpg

like this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no it was green.

and it was either a jag or dare i say it a rover?? girls and cars eh.
  • Options
    200px-Mr_bean_car.jpg

it is green!
  • Options
    Rover!!!!!

How very dare you.