Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van Persie's Goal Celebration

2»

Comments

• Options
    Not any nazi salute but an S.S salute. Look it up from one Epaulette to the other then salute.

• Options
    total bolloxxxx---he is a gooner---shoot the twat----end of.
  • Options
    I noticed that... but it was not a nazi sign. he ended up using both arms doing it so it's not. get over it
  • Options

Careful Jonjo !

• Options
    Brushing the dirt off doesn't involve a full arm extension. Strange celebration.
  • Options
    This is the most ridiculous non-topic I've ever seen. Was it a nazi salute? No.
    <discussion closed>
  • Options

jonjo... youve changed!

• Options

i think jonjo was getting some verbal from the leeds fans cos when he scored at their end he gesticulated towards them

• Options
    Whats all this "brushing the dirt" thing about?  Is this getting down with the youngsters or something?

TBH, I really dont think he meant anything by it.  As much as I hate him for various reasons, I couldnt see him doing that.
  • Options
    Think Van Persie's a prick. Don't think he's a fascist though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think Van Persie's a prick. Don't think he's a fascist though.
    Yeah - not too many Northern European fascists have muslim wives...
  • Options

What some people wish to see in things nowadays is beyond belief!

It's a shame that society now seeks to turn so many innocent actions into more sinister ones.

Are people really debating whether Persie was giving a nazi/SS salute!? Christ.

• Options

It's a shame that society now seeks to turn so many innocent actions into more sinister ones.

Hmm, now Millwall have got out the relegation zone Sparrows has reappeared  :-)
  • Options

Hmm, now Millwall have got out the relegation zone Sparrows has reappeared  :-)
    LOL that's what I thought : - ) 

To be honest only one person thought it was anything at all and even he realised he was wrong.  Non-story all round
  • Options
    What's more controversial is that in the build up John Terry seemed to be taking the mick out of total retards, by doing an impression of one.  Very poor taste in my view.
  • Options

Calling John Terry a retard would be an insult to retards.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Thought it was a bit Basil Fawlty when I saw it........ but I think most of the Dutch people I have met detest Germany and the Nazis (at the risk of generalising).

Weird thing to do from a great player, even weirder that wrapping your foot around a ball 20ft In the air to score.
  • Options

nothing story.

Photo of me at the Wycombe game with a clenched fist. Doesn't mean I'm a black panther

• Options
    edited November 2011

nothing story.

Photo of me at the Wycombe game with a clenched fist. Doesn't mean I'm a black panther

So you can't sell us a bottle of sauce then?  http://www.burnbabyburnhotsauce.com/

"Burn Baby Sauce, Tanner a Bottle!"
  • Options
    Why is there a Van Persie thread ? He doesn't play for Charlton ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Other football'
  • Options
    Thats why its under other football and sport ;-)
  • Options
    Another 24 fantasy league points for me today (30 no doubt once he gets given the 1st star player award tomorrow). Van Poosie may be a failure as a human being, but as long as he keeps scoring points for me I don't care.
  • Options
    Why is he a failiure? Seems like a nice person in interviews.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Well after the RVP allegations, you really would have thought Andre Santos would have shown a little more common sense...

imageimage

No doubt the FA will pull his trousers and pants down now...
  • Options
    No, but he once had a weekend in Bournemouth ;-)
  • Options
    No, but he once had a weekend in Bournemouth ;-)
    ;-)
  • Options
    Not yet - not long until the transfer window opens!
  • Options
    Just had an effort cleared off the line V villa, quickest feet I've ever seen to get the shot away!