Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Radio programmes that annoy you.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011

I find Jenny Murray "challenging".  Not in a "hmm that's made me think" sort of way.  I think it's her total up herself-ness.

• Options
    I don't like Jenny Murray and then I don't like Colin Murray either.....Which one do I like least? There's only one way to find out!!
  • Options
    edited October 2011

How?  I'm agog.

Maybe they should breed, and create an awful uber-Murray.

Coat.

• Options

Surprised that I'm the first person to mention Robbie Savage. Any comment that he doesn't agree with gets greeted with "yeah but you've not played the game", as if watching professional football every weekend isn't sufficient to form an understanding of the workings of the game.

Collymore's an idiot as well.

• Options

Surprised that I'm the first person to mention Robbie Savage. Any comment that he doesn't agree with gets greeted with "yeah but you've not played the game", as if watching professional football every weekend isn't sufficient to form an understanding of the workings of the game.

Collymore's an idiot as well.

I listen to a lot of radio but have never heard of programmes called Robbie Savage nor Collymore.
  • Options
    I don't like Jenny Murray and then I don't like Colin Murray either.....Which one do I like least? There's only one way to find out!!
    I listen to to a lot of radio but have never heard of programmes called Jenny Murray nor Colin Murray. Do I win £5 for my hilarious line in sarcasm and pedantry?
  • Options
    edited October 2011

I listen to to a lot of radio but have never heard of programmes called Jenny Murray nor Colin Murray. 

Nor have I!

• Options
    Anything with Alan Green involved. Blokes a total helmet.

Bring back Iain Lee on Absolute, genius podcast.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Caught a bit Greenie last night whilst in the bath. Some caller said that Liverpool's claim for a penalty was unjustified and accused the idiot Green of showing his Liverpool bias. Green said the caller didn't know the laws and just cut him off.

Quality journalism.

• Options
    Don't get me started on Alan Green, it isn't safe to just turn the wireless off when he's on, you need to flush it down the toilet too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Graham Norton on Saturday mornings after the decent music with Brian Matthews. Thought Ross was bad enough but Norton should be on Women's Hour.
  • Options

I've been listening to 606 again this year and quite enjoying it. Savage can be irritating at times, but at least he does the callers the decency of actually listening to them and he does occassionally admit he's wrong and Jason Roberts and Chappers have been good on a Saturday.

Tried listening to a bit of Sunday night's show and got as far as Green cutting off the Liverpool caller and gave up. The most arrogant and opinionated, yet simultaneously uninformed broadcaster currently working for the BBC. Not what I pay my licence fee for and I speak as someone who is generally a big supporter of the Beeb.

Can't listen to that Norn Irish prune Stepehn Nolan who presents the midweek post 10pm phone in either - he's an objectionable idiot and the morons who call in at that time at night have to be heard to be believed.

I quite like Colin Murray but if Green and Nolan are anything to go by, it's no wonder Northern Ireland has struggled to ever find peace with so many confrontation half-wits wandering around.

• Options
    Talk sports Keys and Gray.The spirit of Alan Partridge and Rab C Nesbit distilled into 3hrs of dross.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Anybody remember Caesar The Geezer?

• Options

Yes unfortunately! Have "worked" with him.
  • Options

had the dubious pleasure of working with him, all the equipment had to be screwed down, I am sure BDL has a huge amount of stories about the man.
  • Options
    Quote Unquote.  The smugness is unbearable.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

With you on that one gf: the only 'quiz' show where the presenter sets the questions then answers them himself and seems put out if anyone else tries to give an answer. Smartarse!

• Options
    Third vote here for Quote Unquote.

Actually I struggle with the Round Britain Quiz for smartarseness too.  It's like they've taken Only Connect and made it a million times more obscure.  Or rather, they took RBQ and dumbed it down for television.