Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ranger from Newcastle

2»

Comments

• If he doesn't have to go to court until the 21st we could get him in for the first few games of the season.
  • The 'loan' Ranger .. I'd rather have Tonto
  • his spellingis as bad as mine surely it should be TWAT.
  • Straight Red.
  • Didn't they release him at end of season plus he's trouble
  • Hasn't he been arrested more times than he has scored goals.

Seems a prize A tool.
  • May be the answer to our striking concerns. He's handily tattooed his name on his head so we woudn't need to waste 20 quid putting it on his shirt.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2379976/Former-Newcastle-United-striker-Nile-Ranger-tattoos-surname-head.html

Looks like "Ranges" to me. That last 'r' is well dodgy. Reminds me of the tattoo I heard about from someone once which said "No regerts"

• Signed for Swindon Town. How any team can give this lad a contract I will never know! Scum.
  • There are no morals in football, just ask TJ
  • Swindon striker Nile Ranger has failed to report to training after being given a period of leave by the club.

Manager Mark Cooper confirmed to BBC Wiltshire on Thursday that the 22-year-old was given time off last weekend to deal with "personal issues".

But the Town boss went on to say Ranger had not turned up to training prior to Saturday's game with Colchester.

Ranger, who is based in London, has scored six goals in 16 appearances since joining League One Swindon in the summer on a one-year deal.

It is thought he missed a team meeting prior to Saturday's FA Cup defeat by Macclesfield, and was not in the squad for the 2-1 Johnstone's Paint Trophy win against Wycombe on Tuesday.

"He was never going to play on Tuesday but he was supposed to be in for training today," added Cooper.

"But people should be concentrating on the players who played on Tuesday and that will play on Saturday."

Ranger previously played for Premier League side Newcastle but left the club by mutual consent in March.

He is due to appear in court in the new year after being charged with rape, in connection with an alleged incident at a hotel in Newcastle's Jesmond area in January.

He denies the charges
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like a right pratt.
  • nose candy ?
  • "He played on Boxing Day but we've not seen him. The rest of the players have been in preparing for Sunday. He's probably had a lie-in"
  • Not really sure how Swindon can moan that Nile Ranger hasn't turned out to be a complete angel - they knew what they were getting themselves into.
  • And he's shit. Can understand clubs putting up with difficult players if there good but he is poor.
  • And he's shit. Can understand clubs putting up with difficult players if there good but he is poor.

To be fair, he's scored six in 19 despite clearly not caring so he's probably good at that level. That's why Swindon went for him, but they knew the only reason they could sign him was because he came with a hell of a lot of baggage so the manager has a bit of a cheek to come out and moan when it doesn't all go swimmingly.
  • the bloke is a no good dirty cnut
  • Young man turns into a complete c*nt after being paid millions to sit on his arse shocker.
  • Is this the fella who had been arrested more times than he scored at Newcastle?

• Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

Is this the fella who had been arrested more times than he scored at Newcastle?

Yep
  • For crimes against football?
  • Footballer Nile Ranger has been arrested in Newcastle on suspicion of breaching bail conditions in relation to a forthcoming rape trial.

The former Newcastle United striker, who is now with League One club Swindon Town, was arrested outside a city centre nightclub early on Wednesday.

In August, magistrates ordered him to stay out of the Northumbria Police area after he was charged with rape.

Mr Ranger, 22, of Swindon, is due in court later this month.

He is due to appear at Newcastle Crown Court after denying rape in connection with an alleged incident at a hotel in the Jesmond area in the city in January 2013.

A spokesman for Northumbria Police said: "A 22-year-old male was arrested in the early hours of Wednesday morning on suspicion of breach of bail conditions and is currently in police custody helping police with inquiries."

Mr Ranger made more than 50 appearances for Newcastle following his debut in 2009 but the majority were as a substitute.
  • He's been in good form for Swindon lately .. and I've heard that he's getting along fine with Michael Smith .. perhaps Smiffy will get a V O if/after Ranger is banged up
  • The man is a walking disaster .
  • He needs his nut caved in.
  • He needs his nut caved in.

Will be locked up sooner or later I would imagine and shouldn't think your average prisoner will take to kindly to a well paid footballer who likes to hit women.