Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ELTHAM CHESS CLUB STARTED

A chess club has recently been started at St Marys Community Centre Eltham High Street ( opposite Halifax). Meets every Thursday at 7.30 PM. All welcome whatever your level.

You can have a yak in the yeti later !   

Comments

• Options

I may have a ROOK one KNIGHT. Is that near where the CASTLE pub was? I'm a bit of a biggot so I hope they'll be no QUEENS there.

Be nice to have a PAWN Curry in the Yak and Yeti.  Maybe make KINGS Arms for a late BISHOPS Finger.

Cheers, I'll CHECK it out MATE!

• Options
    I hope Chirpy Red isn't too BOARD to turn up.....
  • Options

A chess club has recently been started at St Marys Community Centre Eltham High Street ( opposite Halifax). Meets every Thursday at 7.30 PM. All welcome whatever your level.

You can have a yak in the yeti later !   

I love chess, but am rubbish at it, the words 'meets every Thursday' for me would be about right, as it would take me a week to play a game.
  • Options

I may have a ROOK one KNIGHT. Is that near where the CASTLE pub was? I'm a bit of a biggot so I hope they'll be no QUEENS there.

Be nice to have a PAWN Curry in the Yak and Yeti.  Maybe make KINGS Arms for a late BISHOPS Finger.

Cheers, I'll CHECK it out MATE!

I think I'll just stay at home and bash the bishop!