Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Hartlepool 0-4 Charlton plus PROMO-METER

Thank you to the 7 Lifers who gave their marks, it would have been better if a few more could have been bothered, here's the stats

Comments

• cheers lancs.
  • Thanks Lancs , loving the promo meter, 5 points ahead of our team who made the playoffs 2 season ago.
  • edited October 2011
    You beat me to it MIA yet I don't remember experiencing anything like the feel good factor that exists at the moment maybe it is the wholesale changes from top to bottom in the club not just the results. Well done Lancs keep up the good work.
  • Anyone who has seen us home & away over the last few years knows that this season is different. In the past we have beaten teams by the odd goal & it had not been convincing - you may remember many posts on here saying that we were in a false position and got shouted down saying we were kiljoys..............but it proved to be true.

This season you can see it is different - we are a lot stronger in ALL areas on the pitch and it shows, week in & week out.

• Anyone who has seen us home & away over the last few years knows that this season is different. In the past we have beaten teams by the odd goal & it had not been convincing - you may remember many posts on here saying that we were in a false position and got shouted down saying we were kiljoys..............but it proved to be true.

This season you can see it is different - we are a lot stronger in ALL areas on the pitch and it shows, week in & week out.

Your right Golfie , i have to keep pinching myself to see if we have been taken over by aliens, some of the football we are playing is ... out of this world! ;-0  boom boom
  • edited October 2011
    I thought Henry said previously it was the Mysterons who are backing us - I'm confused!

Spot on, Golfaddick - we have decent players everywhere, inc on the bench
  • Thank you to the 7 Lifers who gave their marks, it would have been better if a few more could have been bothered, here's the stats
    Keep the faith Lanccy , it was a poor turnout so poor numbers to vote for the stats is inevitable , shouldn't be that poor again and thanks for all your hard work it really is appreciated by us number crunchers !
  • Great stats as ever LL.  It is particularly pleasing to see that we are now top of the promotometer table.  There's a long way to go, but so far we are doing better than Leeds, Brighton Southampton or Norwich did.  Happy days.

Shame that Hughes couldn't have managed that extra 0.06 of a mark to put the whole team over 7, but that's got to be one of the highest marks ever for a team, hasn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2011
    Great stats as ever LL.  It is particularly pleasing to see that we are now top of the promotometer table.  There's a long way to go, but so far we are doing better than Leeds, Brighton Southampton or Norwich did.  Happy days.

Shame that Hughes couldn't have managed that extra 0.06 of a mark to put the whole team over 7, but that's got to be one of the highest marks ever for a team, hasn't it?
    not better than Leeds since their 36 points were from only 15 games - they actually had 39 points from 16 games which is the better comparison

• Interesting to note (but not altogether surprising ) that Soton had already lost 6 at this stage last season.

I know they probably only lost 1 or 2 more, but nonetheless ........

• edited November 2011
    What I like is that the Stevenage defeat really hurt the players- I mean really hurt. BWP has said that the February return at the Valley is one he is particularly looking forward too. I know that the players thought Stevenage crossed the line that day with their time wasting and some of the things we didn't see which went on. You may not agree with them but what this tells me is that here is a team who don't intend to lose too many this season. I'm going to have a punt on 5-0 on the return match.