Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1988 - 89 Home Shirt and Shorts - FOR SALE

2»

Comments

• Options

A £65

• Options
    Oh a new late bidder.

Remember closes at 5.00 pm   any bids timed at 5.01 or later not counted
  • Options
    Right last bump.  I know you're all out there waiting to pounce.
  • Options

£92 shirt

£8 shorts

• Options
    Over

Well done Rodney and a round ton for the minibus fund.  Thanks to everyone else who bid as well

Over £1800 raised now

• Options
    Cheers Henners will send you a PM
  • Options
    Well done Rodney.
  • Options
    most paid for a single item so far.

But I still think we have a few items that will beat that figure
  • Options

Will you wear them on Saturday though Rodders?

• Options

Thanks Curb it.  Love that shirt and always wanted one so well pleased and all for a good cause.

Unlikley Addickted as need to lose about a stone to get into it ;-)  Not really a fan of wearing replica shirts to games as an adult either but i think ill definitley make an exception with this one at some point.  The shorts will definitley not be appearing at games and will be saved for Miami Vice themed fancy dress nights and 6am visits to the gym when there's no other soul about ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great bidding RCT.
  • Options
    Cheers mate
  • Options
    Happy wearing RCT. I knew I should of stayed in last night, BKK time, to put in another bid if necessary. Now I've not got a much treasured shirt but a nasty thai beer hangover! Enjoy the shirt....
  • Options
    Thanks Dave if it makes you fell better it will be pissing down here for the next few months ;-)
  • Options
    looking forward to my next trip to gym and seeing you in those shorts : - )
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Ha ha i dont know whether to be flattered by that or worried! ;-)

Ive left there now mate and use fitness first in Beckenham. Bickley was luxury compared to it but it was just hassle getting there in traffic after work and then the trains there and back on a sunday when the missus had the motor and so a no brainer joining FF which is just round the corner.  Seen a few Charlton in there too a few millwall but suprisingly no palace which is odd considering the proximity to their training ground and selhurst being a couple of miles away.  Suppose they are all locked away in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn playing Call of Duty.

• Options

Ha ha i dont know whether to be flattered by that or worried! ;-)

Ive left there now mate and use fitness first in Beckenham. Bickley was luxury compared to it but it was just hassle getting there in traffic after work and then the trains there and back on a sunday when the missus had the motor and so a no brainer joining FF which is just round the corner.  Seen a few Charlton in there too a few millwall but suprisingly no palace which is odd considering the proximity to their training ground and selhurst being a couple of miles away.  Suppose they are all locked away in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn playing Call of Duty.

beem very lazy/busy in past few months so not been very often.   It is a trek from Beckenham but great facilities.

And you would have been OK.  Not photography allowed : - )