Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Billy Sharp

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nice few lines from Euell on twitter this am.
  • Options
    wish you wouldn't keep doing that.  Just tell us what he said
  • Options
    RIP Little man.
  • Options
    wish you wouldn't keep doing that.  Just tell us what he said
    Seconded. Don't follow anyone on twitter.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Morning Tweeps, what an evening last night.Egham Town win again, Chelsea +Arsenal drawing,Messi Hat-trick again,#Saints win.But none of tha
    matters when @billysharp10 plays after the passing of his 2 day old son and dedicates his goal to him. " That's For You Son" . For someone who has been through it myself, support and time helps but will never be the cure. Our little angels have gone but will never be forgotten.
  • Options
    cheers Mike
  • Options
    So so so sad, thoughts are with the family.
  • Options
    No words really.
  • Options
    been wanting to reply to Lincs post but don't think I should here. I wonder if Jason would agree with it ?
  • Options
    I've biten my tongue for once as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Footballer or not i was gutted for the family when i heard about this on the tele this morning, horrendous thing to go through , i know child deaths are more common in 3rd world countries than over here , and medical science has come on leaps and bounds in the uk , i wouldn't wish it upon any family , reminds me not to take my kids for granted.
  • Options
    been wanting to reply to Lincs post but don't think I should here. I wonder if Jason would agree with it ?

Have I missed something ?

Terrible news, thoughts are with the family. RIP.

• Options
    Tragic.
    RIP 'Little Fella'

• Options

Have I missed something ?

he's edited his post now so yes. Nothing too controversial but a strange comment I thought.