Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Redknapp to have minor heart surgery

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is to undergo minor heart surgery on Wednesday.

The 64-year-old was taken to hospital on Tuesday night and will now have an operation on a minor blockage in one of his arteries.Spurs confirmed on Tuesday that the former West Ham and Portsmouthimage manager was set to undergo a 'medical procedure'.They also revealed that Redknapp would be absent from the club's Europa League clash with Rubin Kazan on Thursday.Assistant manager Kevin Bond and first team coach Joe Jordan will be in charge when Spurs head to Russia for their latest continental fixture

Comments

• Options
    Triffic
  • Options
    Heard this on the radio this morning , hope he's going to be ok.
  • Options
    Hope he's O.K as he should be next England manager.
  • Options

He has a tax dodging charge to get around first.

• Options

He has a tax dodging charge to get around first.

Forgot about that. 
  • Options
    No truth at all that the obstruction was caused by a brown envelope that had been wedged too close to his chest. Total fiction.
  • Options
    Good excuse if he's guilty, can't send a man with a dodgy heart to prison m'lud.
  • Options
    he should be next England manager.
    Why?
  • Options
    Good excuse if he's guilty, can't send a man with a dodgy heart to prison m'lud.
    Erm.....don't you believe it!
  • Options
    he should be next England manager.
    Why?
    because I think an Englishman needs to manage England and that he's a good all rounder in management terms.

Also the heart operation was successful. link:  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15549314.stm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Redknapp gets the England job, it will be my heart needing the surgery.
  • Options

F***ck me the gap between have and have nots just got larger and larger, wonder if my ticker needs a minor op ? My brilliant mum in law got admiited to hospital today, after tests revealed that her SYMPTONS are cause indeed for big worry. Gutted for her and family and kids

• Options
    Erm.....don't you believe it!
    I thought you got a suspended sentance Soundas?