Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Archos 10.1 internet tablets

edited November 2011 in Not Sports Related

does anyone have any experience of the Archos ten-inch-screen internet tablets?
They seem like a good price/feature mix.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I take two every morning before coming on here. They do tend to make me talk a load of s**t though. ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah, I take two every morning before coming on here. They do tend to make me talk a load of s**t though. ;-)
    I am glad that has explained it I thought it was just you :-)
  • Options

The Archos looks good for the price however, depending on budget, you might want to hold out a week or so for the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime - that looks top banana.

• Options
    Looked at them but decided on the Wopad Mid M12 instead which seems to be one of the best Chinese Ipad clones around with a screen quality similar to Ipad. Only 9.7 inch screen though, same as Ipad. Just ordered two at $243 US each.
  • Options
    This Tablet has very good reviews on Amazon. Might buy one of these soon.
  • Options
    Asus Eee Slider is quite nice of you are going down the Android route, it is slightly heavier but Integral keyboard makes it as good as a netbook in my opinion.

Good connectivity as well.

Avoid the new Sony, very plasticky feel to it. Doesn't have the build quality of the Asus or the Daddy- iPad.