Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

would ya?

edited November 2011 in Not Sports Related
Liz Jones - she of the stupid daily mail columns...
I dont know how to post pics anymore.  My reason for this would you is to link this stupid article by this lunatic of a woman.  Pyscho. Or just a very good wind up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/Liz-Jones-baby-craving-drove-steal-husbands-sperm-ultimate-deception.html

Comments

• Options

nice pussy.... god bless carry on films.

yeah why not.
  • Options
    crikey no
  • Options
    Rough old dog  :-)
  • Options
    Please take time to read the story when you get a minute.

and remember to always safely flush your own johnny down the loo when you're finished!!
  • Options
    If that article is for real she want's shooting.
  • Options
    yes to the middle picture, no to the animal ones
  • Options

Yes i would this is a close one for some reason after some of the people on here i have said yes to but, after a while of reflection and consideration its a yes

doors in right the way

• Options
    Nasty selfish bitch.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nasty selfish bitch.

thats a yes then
  • Options
    Please take time to read the story when you get a minute.

and remember to always safely flush your own johnny down the loo when you're finished!!
    No chance, I'm snoring before before I've even had a chance to take it off!!
  • Options
    She's old, looks like a witch, and steals sperm... massive no funny enough!
  • Options
    it was a no before the article ?

its definitely a no now? should there be some law against that kind of thing ! ? 
  • Options
    edited November 2011

no.

• Options

Wow, what a sick bitch, I now have this image in my mind that I cannot shake of her in the bathroom with the used johnny.

Noooooooooo from me 

• Options
    No ta
  • Options
    no, and if anything, reading that article makes the blow up doll even more attractive. The uiltimate in safe sex.
  • Options
    No thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

In the first picture its a yes , right in front of that fire you've got the carpet bit and she can place her hands on the stone , got to be from behind in front of a fire .

In the 2nd picture its a yes , bent over that black granite island Basic Instinct style . That kitchens mighty clean though does she do any cooking ?

In the 3rd picture its a yes , al fresco event on a balmy summers evening after a couple of ciders hmmm

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Judging by the state of her trousers in the top pic I reckon that she's very familiar with the concept of carpet burns Shag.

Not really doing much for me btw, much prefer the saucy Stephanie Flanders who is on my screen most days at the mo'.

• Options
    LOL at Shag - Too much detail

Seeing her leggings in the first pic it's a big no.

Having read the article it's a Yes but only if the question is bring back witch burning for the likes of her : - )
  • Options
    Who said lunchtime drinking was a thing of the past eh...
  • Options
    Mental and ugly. No thanks. 
  • Options

lovely growler in the bottom picture.

think this might be my first ever no..........

• Options
    She doesnt look great in here...
  • Options
    I was a "No" before I read the story and I'm a "Kill the bitch" afterwards.
  • Options

she is an utter horror - a challenging wa*k if ever there was one.

• Options

Nah, couldn't be doing with the dog & cat hairs everywhere.

• Options
    Isn't this the bloke from lost?

I would and I'd pop round every night to try to give her the baby she so desperately wants. I'd be very persistant.

Would probably leave out the small detail of my vasectomy 5 yrs ago though.