Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DJ Prices

I was wondering if anyone knew how much DJ's charge per hour / for a night? Was looking to book one for Feb in the Beckenham area, and just looking for quotes at the moment.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Never heard of him.
  • Options
    Never heard of him.
    lol. beat me to it.
  • Options
    You could pay anything from £99 to £1000 for the night. If you were looking for someone from say 7 till 12 you'd get a pretty good DJ with decent set up for about £300.
  • Options
    You to get onto Kents Premier DJ, DJ Mix'un AKA Ketman.
  • Options
    Try DJ-R, Ketman or Choice.  They're all members on here and DJ.    DJ-R and Choice I both heard and would recommend. 

Not heard Ketman but he's meant to be good too even if he never gave me the Shephard Neame kit he promised me.
  • Options
    I can do it with my ipod and speakers for £200. Will have to be my choice of music and no requests.
  • Options
    Come on, someone has got to get the DJ name I made up for Ketters!
  • Options
    I had a great one for my 40th last March - he was £250 i think. Depends what music you want though i guess.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    If you want a live band playing Thin Lizzy, Free, Cream and the like, let me know.
  • Options
    Come on, someone has got to get the DJ name I made up for Ketters!
    Boom tish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    average 200
  • Options
    In my experience and having mixed in DJ circles for a few years you should get a decent one for around £250-£300.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Try DJ-R, Ketman or Choice.  They're all members on here and DJ.    DJ-R and Choice I both heard and would recommend. 

Not heard Ketman but he's meant to be good too even if he never gave me the Shephard Neame kit he promised me.
    DJ-R did my 21st and is really good. I used to do disco's reguarly and he used to give me jobs that he is already booked on. I once did a disco at the Valley because of him :-)

If your interested let me know and I can ask him then PM his number to you.
  • Options

Don't pay more than £200