Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ZZ on the Premiership

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
'"During a match of 90 minutes here, every minute, every second is high intensity and high speed football, so there is a big
difference with China,"

"Getting used to this level of intensity is the biggest challenge for me and any other Chinese players wanting to follow me
over here. Once past that, I don't see very much of a problem in any other areas."

"In China it's a bit slower and there is not such a high level of intense confrontation."

"It doesn't matter whether you are from Asia, Africa or Latin America. They have good players from everywhere playing here,"

Pardew said on ZZ: "The one thing that is very evident is that he does not give possession away too often. He has good energy. The bigger the pitch, the better it is for him."

Comments

• Options
    Seemed to cope well and used the ball sensibly. A poor mans Deschamp?
  • Options
    Song and ZZ were both trying to pass the ball forward. Could be strange with Reid as well to see the ball moving forward so much. At least Pardew should be able to vary around a bit in the middle.

Sure I missed this but where was Thomas?
  • Options
    Hamstrung, I think