Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don Logan

One of the greatest characters (and performances?) in modern British cinema?

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    The worse piece of miss casting ever in my opinion. Ruined what could have been a truly great film. That and the bloody rabbit dream.
    To have Sir Lord Benjaman Kingsley play such a role was a joke. MOCKNEY! Jamie Oliver would have done better.
  • Options
    I think its a rubbish film, started watching it again last night, although seen it before when younger and i wasnt impressed then, i only lasted till the first rabbitt dream! i am making davey dave dj dood dead right
  • Options
    well it tickles me everytime

No no no no no no no no
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS ..................... MCS IN FILM RECOLLECTION SHOCK ...............!!!!
  • Options
    Enjoyed the film and the fact that Ben Kingsley's character winds me up as he comes across as such a c**t suggest to me he played it very well.

Not a patch on Love, Honour and Obey mind
  • Options
    Far from rubbish.
    but then im not a film critic but I enjoyed it.

I liked the casting of Ben Kingsley in that role because he scared the absolute living bejaysus out of me so agree with dan. A real horrible mofo.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I liked the casting of Ben Kingsley in that role because he scared the absolute living bejaysus out of me so agree with dan. A real horrible mofo.[/quote]

That's exactly what I thought. He plays the role so well you actually believe he is a 24 carat nutter and get caught up in his rantings. Brilliant casting in my book!
  • Options
    Ian McShane is also brilliant in that. He's a top bloke off screen too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Ian McShane is also brilliant in that. He's a top bloke off screen too.

what, lovejoy?
  • Options
    FURTHER BREAKING NEWS ............. MCS IN ACTOR/CHARACTER RECOGNITION SHOCK .....................

all the news, right here as it happens!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]FURTHER BREAKING NEWS ............. MCS IN ACTOR/CHARACTER RECOGNITION SHOCK .....................

all the news, right here as it happens!!!

lol, nice one offy
  • Options
    "I've got to change my shirt - I'm sweating like a c*nt"

Nice one Gandhi!

(Film 4 now)
  • Options
    "Talk to me Gal, I'm a good listener"

"What can I say Don, I'm retired"

"Shut up .............. c*nt!"
  • Options
    Thought Dan Logan was the most frightening bloke in all the recent(ish) gangster movies....loved the bit where he's shaving and he convinces himself that the others are taking the mickey (or words to that effect) and goes to wake up Ray Winston and his missus by rather abrupt means to explain his grievance.
  • Options
    i had a mate like don logan,who came to stay with me and my ex,he was a old school chum and told me he was bedding down for the one night,he stayed for two months in that time the girlfreind pissed off i pissed of to spain for a two week holiday,and low and behold he was still there when i came back but was now sleeping in bedroom,thankfully he found a new mate who he met in greenwich park and informed of the sad news that he was fucking off,he also insisted i call him ray even though hes name was clive.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i had a mate like don logan,who came to stay with me and my ex,he was a old school chum and told me he was bedding down for the one night,he stayed for two months in that time the girlfreind pissed off i pissed of to spain for a two week holiday,and low and behold he was still there when i came back but was now sleeping in bedroom,thankfully he found a new mate who he met in greenwich park and informed of the sad news that he was fucking off,he also insisted i call him ray even though hes name was clive.

... and you're telling us this? I'd have kept very, VERY quiet about that if it were me!
  • Options
    scary time mate.
  • Options
    Just about to put in an appearance on Film 4 now!