Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO: Curb it or any city addicks

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Is there a memership required to attend city addicks meetings or is it pay on the door sort of thing?

cheers

Comments

• Options
    Completely free and open to anyone!

£1 in the pot to pay for the guests' drinks.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]

Is that what it's for? I kept wondering when the "entertainment" was coming on!
  • Options
    Curb_It and Suzi costs an extra fiver! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]

Is that what it's for? I kept wondering when the "entertainment" was coming on!

he says after numerous visits to The Queen Ann in vauxhall! Ever been in there dood??
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][cite]

he says after numerous visits to The Queen Ann in vauxhall! Ever been in there dood??

I can honestly say not. Any good?
  • Options
    I have been to The Queen Ann on a Friday luchtime. Got to be the taciest strip joint in town. It was great!
  • Options
    Nah, its a whole! ended up there once after an early piss up up town, it was about 5 o clock and there was some real dirty ol sloshers in there! the birds wasnt even nice looking, i am better looking! stick to stringfellows!
  • Options
    I have visions of you pole dancing at Stringfellows now MCS.

Not good!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    i am foooooookin sexy aint i Stan!!!! I aint never been no stringfellows!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]Is there a memership required to attend city addicks meetings or is it pay on the door sort of thing?

cheers

back to the original question, no membership just turn up on the door. i hope to have more details in the morning. these ex players are a bit tricky sometimes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You shaved the beard off yet with the razor your other half subtly bought you???
  • Options
    nope, its bigger and gingerer (is that a real word!) than ever before! I had an amazing Beard and Charlton conversation with Mortains Bro in law (cafc fan) the other week, he looks like Hanks in castaway (not that i seen it as films are crap) and he reckons mine could be as good!

BTW my Mrs loves the beard!