Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 5-2 Preston North End, plus the PROMO-METER

My hearty thanks to the 74 Lifers who gave their marks, here are the results of the Charlton jury:

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2011
    cheers lancs.

also you spelt up wrong next to Wiggins mark.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

11 pts ahead of where Norwich were and 5 ahead of BHA looks good!

Nice work LL.

• Options
    Interesting to note that Solly is unbeaten this season!

Cracking statfest though - cheers
  • Options
    2.35 average points, so important it's put in there twice.
  • Options

11 pts ahead of where Norwich were and 5 ahead of BHA looks good!

Shows we mustn't get carried away yet, still fairly early days.
    Leeds were doing better than us 2 years ago and 10 points ahead of Norwich, who more than made up the difference to walk away with the league and leave Leeds scraping into 2nd by just a point or two.
  • Options

The Promo-meter has given me a reality check. At this stage in both the last 2 seasons we were second, and look what happened!

You've missed off BWP's goal.  And has Jason Euell really played 216 minutes?

But much appreciated hard work in producing all this.

• Options
    5 players rated at 8+ in a single match.  I bet that has never happened before.
    8 players rated at 7+ for the season so far - brilliant.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    All is looking well with the monthly comparison:

Just three month in and we are half way to the necessary total to make the plays-offs.  "But, we don't want to give you that". 
  • Options
    LL thanks for all your hard work that you put into this.............makes good reading currently...lets hope we can continue this for the rest of the season......but we need to realise that there still a long way to go and "each game as it comes" has to be CP's bywords.
  • Options
    Great stuff Lancs...As Red says we still have a long way to go and bearing this in mind is it worth including the percentage of the season completed to your fantastic collection of stats?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danny - you're quite right, I have corrected WP and Jason has a total of 127 minutes play - thanks for spotting those errors.
    Stig - great graph and thanks
  • Options
    Solidgone - just seen your comment as I posted, yes that's a good idea, I'll put something in from Brentford onwards
  • Options
    2.35 average points, so important it's put in there twice.
    At this rate we're on course for 108 pts
  • Options
    That should see us up then!
  • Options
    Solly had better pull his socks up or he'll be overtaken by the chasing pack!
    Wiggo MoM in four of last five...
  • Options
    Good work as ever

To nitpick should Kermongant have the assist for the Pen rather than Taylor
  • Options

should Kermongant have the assist for the Pen rather than Taylor
    good question Henry and the answer is possibly. A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would decide on the "assists" as the official ones seem to be wrong a lot of the time. In this case my thought process was that Taylor put up the through ball, Kermit ran onto it into a goal scoring position when the goalie intervened, if Kermit had scored then Taylor would have the assist but he didn't score so I leave it with Taylor as the referee put JJ in Kermit's place to try and score from the spot.
  • Options

should Kermongant have the assist for the Pen rather than Taylor
    good question Henry and the answer is possibly. A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would decide on the "assists" as the official ones seem to be wrong a lot of the time. In this case my thought process was that Taylor put up the through ball, Kermit ran onto it into a goal scoring position when the goalie intervened, if Kermit had scored then Taylor would have the assist but he didn't score so I leave it with Taylor as the referee put JJ in Kermit's place to try and score from the spot.Also to continue the nitpicking the assist is for the goal not the penalty ! "smiley thing"

• Options
    64% possession - is that our highest of the season? Very impressive.

• Options
    Do we know what Leeds did in their 17th game in 09/10 season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dabos - yes 64% is the highest this season, just beating 63% against Exeter
    muttley - Leeds won their 17th game.