Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient (A) on NYE - On Sky??

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Must have missed my radar this one. Is it def on Sky? I notice it's a 5.15 kick-off.
Will that effect our numbers? Everyone I know fancies this one!!

Comments

• Options
    It is on Sky. My friends work in bar so there is now no way they can make this one. 
  • Options
    I might still go rhiz, if you fancy it, sam wants to go to an away match as well.
  • Options
    It will affect the numbers massively.
  • Options
    Not a new ground. On tv. New years eve. Travel up sh*t creek. Will defo affect numbers.

On the other hand. Always a good atmosphere there. Were top at the mo playing lovely stuff. So still could be a big old turnout
  • Options
    Either way, It will be a very pissed turnout and I'll be there in my Dancing Shoes.
  • Options

Either way, It will be a very pissed turnout and I'll be there in my Dancing Shoes.

+1
  • Options
    Dancing Uggs
  • Options
    Tru dat.
  • Options

Il be going depending on how long itl take to get back, being new years

Anyone know how long trains would take to get me back to canvey/southend in essex? Got pissups to attend..

• Options
    +2 but think will keep the drinking mainly till after....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Il be going depending on how long itl take to get back, being new years

Anyone know how long trains would take to get me back to canvey/southend in essex? Got pissups to attend..

Try checking on the internet?

Can't expect everyone to do your grunt work for you.

;o)
  • Options
    ill be there cant wait for it
  • Options
    sky for me then out on the lash at a friends party
  • Options
    Good atmosphere over there, hoping to make it
  • Options
    There and then the Venue...
  • Options
    wouldn't get back home till about 10pm so may have to give it a miss plus friends coming round for NYE
  • Options
    Will probably drive over there and then rush back to go somewhere else.

I'm hoping the traffic won't be as bad
  • Options
    I'm quite up for it. then going to a themed wedding reception/nye party in Bexley
  • Options
    Looking forward to this game - defiently going
  • Options
    Its hardly miles away is it ?   About 5 miles from the Blackwall Tunnell amd prob one of the nearest/easiest away games to get to. - almost like a home game !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will definitely be there as usually in bed by 11pm on NYE....Sad old Fanny !
  • Options
    Its hardly miles away is it ?   About 5 miles from the Blackwall Tunnell amd prob one of the nearest/easiest away games to get to. - almost like a home game !!
    You say that, but a couple of years ago we went. The queue for the tube was horrific, walked to the pub for a quick drink, then walked to the next tube station along, got to stratford and the jubilee line had gone down and the DLR was only going in a random direction so had to get a 108 bus from Devon Road to lewisham and then get home from there, took about 3 hours. Plus the pub before hand was so packed we had to sit in the park with all the tramps before the game. sometimes the london games take just as long to travel to than the ones up north!
  • Options
    Never use the words "Blackwall  Tunnel" and "easy" in the same paragraph :-)
  • Options
    Is it officially on sky? This news has passed me by...but will still go, great away game.
  • Options
    Def going to this one. When are tickets on sale?
  • Options
    I might still go rhiz, if you fancy it, sam wants to go to an away match as well.
    I'll go for sure if you go JD. Was really looking forward to this one. 
  • Options
    Am going, we are top of the league and will still be top when we go there! Will be disappointed and surprised if we can`t muster a full allocation for that one! I don`t care what day it`s on or if it`s on sky!!
  • Options

Wouldn't be surprised at all if we failed to sell 3k what with it being a late kick off, On NYE, On sky and the transport fucked up.

• Options
    3pm kick off yes, 5.15pm on nye not a chance
  • Options
    Well it's ballsed up our NYE plans, even over here...