Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons In Stadium Expansion

Comments

• Options
    when will this club DIE
  • Options

Great Stadium, great venue. Shite football club with no fans.

Could be good for concerts

• Options
    edited November 2011
    when will this club DIE
    Hopefully as soon as possible and hopefully this will speed things up.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Have to admit it's a lovely stadium.....but once again, like so many of these 'new' stadiums it's built well away from any habitation which makes it a bit souless until you are actually inside.

Can't figure out why they're spending all that money to end up with a stadium that they can't even half fill now?

Is this all part of a cunning plan to share/merge with Spurs?

• Options
    What what be the point of having concerts there when the MK Bowl is just down the road?
  • Options
    More empty seats
  • Options
    edited November 2011

I hate what MKDons represent but the Stadium is a lovely place to watch football. One of the best - irrespective of size and staure IMO.

Do MKDons own the MK Bowl? - if not, your question is answered! the point of the extra seats is to bring in extra revenue- they don't go off like food.

• Options
    Read the report. It's all about attracting and maintaining revenue from other sources, apart from football.

And if they do pull Man U in the cup, then they can fill the ground with Manure plastics.
  • Options
    Initial plans for the project included the possibility of adding a third tier and taking the capacity to 45,000.

You couldn't make it up!
  • Options
    It's not clear who is funding this. I find it hard to believe the football club are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have to admit it's a lovely stadium.....but once again, like so many of these 'new' stadiums it's built well away from any habitation which makes it a bit souless until you are actually inside.

Can't figure out why they're spending all that money to end up with a stadium that they can't even half fill now?

Is this all part of a cunning plan to share/merge with Spurs?

Then, when you're actually inside it's even more souless.

Seems to me they are not paying for it. It's being paid for by the retail development.

• Options
    I was told by a MK Dons fan the other week at our away game, that the only reason the stadium didn't get finished was that M & S pulled out of buying the large piece of land behind the away end due to the current economic crisis.