Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

walsall train tickets

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

The cost of trains to Birmingham New Street varies from £12 to £16 return, at the moment. It then costs to Bescott stadium is £3.60 return. the cost for people with a railcard is £8 return

Book early as price will continue to rise

Hope this is of help

Comments

• Options
    Any1 found any decent train prices for wallsall yet ? Hope we take quite few up there !
  • Options
    Take a look on the trainline we booked up a couple of weeks ago i have a railcard and its just over 12 pounds return.
  • Options
    I booked last week, I paid £13.50 return to Birmingham new Street, will get a train ticket to Walsall when I get there. done it through national rail
  • Options
    I booked yesterday. There are tickets £6.00 each way.
  • Options
    Paid £13 all the way to Walsall
  • Options
    Booked
  • Options
    recommended parking anyone?
    do they monitor the shopping centre car park?
  • Options
    recommended parking anyone?
    do they monitor the shopping centre car park?
    I think you can park at the ground for £3 if you get their early , but i could be wrong about the price.
  • Options
    Bargain - cheers MIA
  • Options

Parked at the ground last year for £3, got there about 1.30 no problem and getting out was quick to, planning to do the same this time

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Parked at the ground last year for £3, got there about 1.30 no problem and getting out was quick to, planning to do the same this time

are there still separate car parks for home and away fans?
  • Options

Don't think so i don't remember be asked who i supported but i parked next to the Charlton supporters coaches so might have been.

Mind you might be a few more their this time

• Options
    Just booked mine, £13.85 return

10:43 from Euston gets to New St at 12:08
    19:13 from New St gets to Euston at 21:44
  • Options
    Just booked mine, £13.85 return

10:43 from Euston gets to New St at 12:08
    19:13 from New St gets to Euston at 21:44

cheers mate where and how did you book that want to book tonight

• Options
    Used East Coast website, it was that price for me as I will of renewed my railcard by then