Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HugoZHackenbush!!!!!!!!!

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

Kev.........good Lord.........I see your'e on line......long long time no see!

Hello how's it going?

Comments

• Options

Bloody Vikings......

• Options

Kev.........good Lord.........I see your'e on line......long long time no see!

Hello how's it going?

Sorry didn't realise I was signed in. Just hanging around waiting for Denmark v Sweden to start.

Had a nice trip to Blighty last month - just missed the "home"game against Stevenage but caught Carlisle and Wycombe so well pleased with that

• Options

Great to hear from you again Hugo.....I know life moves on and priorities change but let's see you on here more often in the future.

When you're ready or have the time, keep us all posted re how your lifes going and what you've been up to...don't leave it so long next time.

You have a lot of folk on here who'd love to hear from you more often.....remember those crazy days on NetAddicks?

• Options
    Oh by the way...not sure if you know but we're live on ITV this Sunday Kick off 12.45.proggy starts at 12.30.can you get it in Sweden?
  • Options
    All we need now are Rufus, Otis, Wolf and Jeffrey...
  • Options
    Oh by the way...not sure if you know but we're live on ITV this Sunday Kick off 12.45.proggy starts at 12.30.can you get it in Sweden?

Kick off is 12.30.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Yup the technology is in place - I won't incriminate myself by explaining how - so I should be fine as long as the detector vans aren't operating here in the Stocholm area ;-)

I've got it all planned out: 11:30 CET live from the Cenotaph and then a quick switch to ITV1 for the main feature. Got Lars comeing over to keep me company

Dennis appears to be sporting a beard tonight btw - I've now been told th players sporting beards are doing so for a cancer charity so well done Dennis

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Kick off is 12.30.
    Ooops..............I honestly thought it was 12.45 KO.....don't know how I got to thinking that?
  • Options
    "Get a Room....."