Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bangkok Addicks

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Along with the flood waters slowly receding we are granted more good news this morning......

The FA Cup game V Halifax is live on True sports 1 - are there any Charlton fans in BKK who want to meet up and watch the game in a pub somewhere?

COYR

Comments

• Options
    I'm in sunny England at the moment - should be in BKK for the 2nd round (assuming we are still competing!)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I live in Pattaya but I had no idea True are screening the match!  Cheers for the info!!

Short notice so I won't be able to come up to BKK but am looking forward to the game.  If you're ever down in Pattaya feel free to send me a message @BangkokDave

• Options
    Oriental   an old CAFC face now runs Pattaya Witherspons off of Soi Bucow  .
  • Options
    Oriental   an old CAFC face now runs Pattaya Witherspons off of Soi Bucow  .
    Cheers, what's the bloke's name?  I might pop in and say hi.
  • Options
    unbelievable its on true sport 1.  whereabouts you live bangkok dave - im based in onnut
  • Options
    Good news isn't it Balham Red! I live over Ratchada way, near Huaykwang. Going to go to the Robin Hood as they are showing it on the big screen there. If you come down I'll be the one in the Charlton shirt!