Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I saw Leaburn in Nandos.

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
He collected some chicken.

Comments

• Options
    Which table did he deliver it to? Did he miss the table and put it on the wrong one? Or fall over in the process?
  • Options
    Was Eccleston there?
  • Options
    Did you ask him  what 40 + 40 x 0 + 1 equals?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I've just worked it out.  Its 80.
    40+40 = 80.
    0+1 = 1
    80 X 1 = 80.

Coat. Get.  I'll.  Me.
  • Options
    Did he hold the Chicken up?
  • Options
    I saw Garry Nelson on thursday morning walking towards London Wall in the city. Suited, booted and looking very dapper.
  • Options

I thought I saw Kevin Lisbie in Chelmsford. The range rover in front of me had a plate LI8 SPY, which sort of say LISBIE, but not quite.

I overtook the car at the army and navy roundabout, but the driver was a middle aged white bloke.

Seen him driving about a few times his number plate actually is L15bie

• Options

I saw Anton Ferdinand in Revolution Leadenhall St on Friday night and can confirm that Terry was half right.

Stereotypical flash twat footballer who cant handle his beer with a large touch of arrogance and rudeness combined.

Last seen outside Lloyds calling a cabbie a f****n C**t

Lovely fella

• Options
    I saw the face of Eddie Firmani in a pizza I had recently, can't prove it now though!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I haven't seen anyone or anything as I have been wearing blinkers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Christian Dailly was at Blackheath rugbys Well Hall ground yesterday with his boy, who I think plays for Brentwood.
  • Options
    I saw Garry Nelson on thursday morning walking towards London Wall in the city. Suited, booted and looking very dapper.
    Good spot, He was in town to meet Eddie Youds and others later in the day for  Rob Key benefit night
  • Options

I saw Anton Ferdinand in Revolution Leadenhall St on Friday night and can confirm that Terry was half right.

Stereotypical flash twat footballer who cant handle his beer with a large touch of arrogance and rudeness combined.

Lovely fella

Really? charming.

• Options

Lovely fella

I went to school with Anton and i can confirm that he has always been a C**t
  • Options

Which Nandos Danny?