Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Two League Games...

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Would you rather...

a) 4 Points - Beating Brentford & drawing with Huddersfield?
b) 3 Points - Losing to Brentford & destroying Huddersfield to finally put an end to this run of theirs?

Obviously 6 points is ideal but which two of the above?

Comments

• Options
    one game at a time.  Worry about Hudds after we've played Brentford
  • Options
    c. 6 points
  • Options
    The Joy of Six for me.
  • Options
    one game at a time.  Worry about Hudds after we've played Brentford
    Wot 'Enery said.
  • Options
    if we had to beat 1 of them i'd rather we beat bentford... huddersfield run is causing them to draw alot of games as they are scared to lose. its doing us a favour
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    One game at a time for Chrissy and the lads but we can look ahead. Think Brentford away will be the toughest - a tight 1-0 or 2-1 to us and i'll be ecstatic. I honestly feel we will beat Huddersfield reasonably comfortably at the Valley - at theirs would be much tougher of course!
  • Options
    Whatever the number of points required for promotion ends up being four will bring us closer than three. Also the only people who think Huddersfield are truly unbeaten in that time are Huddersfield and the media.
  • Options
    I think huddersdield and the rest of the world understand it's in regulation league fixtures that they are unbeaten and I'm sure they'd have been glad to have lost if it had meant triumph in the play off final ...
    Just like we are unbeaten at home in the league this season , aren't we ??