Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kraftwerk - k4 cd anyone know about this?

Have just picked up a copy of a cd by the above, being a record/cd dealer i'm curious to know if anyone can tell me anything about the origin, have spoken to a few german dealers who tell me it's studio/LIVE and unreleased,have never seen it or heard of it? Anyone know,would be of use.

Comments

• Options
    I saw Kraftwerk live at the Hammersmith Odeon back in the late 70's.

They walked off stage and just left their Moogs on for about 20 mins. Most weird.

Though not as weird as the sweet smell around the theatre.
  • Options
    I saw them live a couple of years ago. they played the same night as charlton were playing i think and my friends convinced me to go.

i spent the whole night waiting for text updates whilst watching 4 geriatric men stand pressing buttons on a computer shouting/singing "machine machine machine maaaaachiiiiiine" 4000 times.

can't say it was the best gig i've ever been to
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Have just picked up a copy of a cd by the above, being a record/cd dealer i'm curious to know if anyone can tell me anything about the origin, have spoken to a few german dealers who tell me it's studio/LIVE and unreleased,have never seen it or heard of it? Anyone know,would be of use.[/quote]

It's a bootleg CD of a gig they performed in Bremen back in 1971, of some interst because it includes a couple of members of another German band called Neu (Michael Rother and Klaus Dinger).

Here is Kraftwerk performing the Model...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72xBFffZck&mode=related&search=
  • Options
    thanks bfr, yes i remember neu.