Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I HATE TV FOOTBALL BROADCASTING

13»

Comments

• Options
    Firstly, we have to accept that the reason we were chosen as the game was because ITV were hoping for another Northwich. I don't blame them for that, as the non Charlton supporting viewers were doing likewise. I thought the coverage was good and we were paid the necessary respect in that context.
    Maybe, but do you think maybe we were chosen because we are the highest placed team taking part in the FA Cup at the moment... Nah, thinking about it, the way the commentators talked throughout, they were hoping for an upset.
  • Options

The reason everyone was laughing and cheering when the striper came on, cos he tried to run pass this guy who was just standing there, and he fell over and landed on his backside,

• Options
    Was the streaker a Halifax or Charlton fan?
  • Options
    How do you fella's have time to dissect the commentary ? I am far too busy pontificating to anyone brave enough to stay in the room when I am watching. Try turning the sound off, and providing a commentary for fun. It is not as easy as you would imagine, even on Match of The Day where they are seasoned professionals they aren't always that great. 
  • Options
  • Options
    That has all the looks of a northern arsehole to me!
  • Options

That wasn't a very "classy" comment! ;-)

• Options
    SoundAsa£, are you an expert then?
  • Options
    That has all the looks of a northern arsehole to me!
    SoundAsa£, are you an expert then?

That made me laugh !