Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: FA Cup 1st Round: Halifax FC 0-4 Charlton

Many thanks to the 59 Lifers who gave marks. I have only done the basic stats, if we get to Round 4 I will then produce cumulative stats for cup matches.

Comments

• Options
    I reckon those cumulative stats are safe !
  • Options
    I saw earlier that our possession is recorded as 38%. Surely, that can't be right.
  • Options
    That's what I thought TMA as we spent a lot of time just passing the ball across the back 4 - but that's "official"
  • Options
    Attendance confirmation: 

Tweet by CAFCofficial:

Halifax tell me that there were 393 #cafc fans at The Shay on Sunday (MW)
  • Options
    How is possession recorded? If its nr of touches then Jase's ball trapping technique alone must put us over 38%. (sorry in advance)  
  • Options
    Hayes with two assists, yet he still had a poor game apparently.
  • Options
    With the possession stat, ITV had one stat (62-38 Halifax's favour) but Sky Sports had it 48-52 (our favour).
  • Options
    With the possession stat, ITV had one stat (62-38 Halifax's favour) but Sky Sports had it 48-52 (our favour).
    Sky one's got to be right.
  • Options
    BBC has the same possession stat as ITV (62-38) and BBC is usually the same as the stats that appear on Charlton Player.  They have a tendency to lurch suddenly in mid-game, so you might go from 40-60 to 60-40 in the space of 10 minutes and the back again 10 minutes later.  I'm sure one time I noticed this it meant one side must have had over 100% possession during that period (mathematically).
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Ah, I see Mr Mountsfield Park. Very good.

40 - 60 + 60 - 40 = 100

BODMAS applies, naturally.

;o)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hayes with two assists, yet he still had a poor game apparently.
    He did.

I didn't rate but I am just not a fan.  Doesn't offer pace or goals at the moment.  Some nice flicks but when Kermit plays I get the sense he is MUCH more of a nuisance for the opposing defenders