Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Mugs!!

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

A new range of 36 Charlton mugs is now available from the Valley Superstore and online - just in time for Christmas

Seems a lot to choose from doesn't it :)

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/news/Charlton81452.ink

Comments

• Options
    Why do we need anymore when we got enough on here?
  • Options

This shows the financial muscle of our mysterious backers. Doubt any Prem side could match such an extensive range.

• Options
    We could send Palace under if they try to match it.
  • Options
    Red and white stripes with general slogans on can hardly be described at 'Charlton' mugs. I bet they appear in big sops as Arsenal mugs.
  • Options
    Don't think 'North Stand Fan' is great. I suggested, 'Covered End Friend' on Twitter
  • Options
    East Stand Libarian ;-)
  • Options
    West Stand Coffin Dodger ;-))
  • Options
    East Stand Libarian ;-)
    Shame on you JT, the amount of time you spend watching Countdown you would have thought you could spell :-)
  • Options
    That is dreadful on my part i have to admit.
  • Options
    meh.. generic junk. Just 1 mug with a Charlton badge on will do me. We only have 36 because unsold stock can go to plenty of other clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine there's a Charlton badge on the side?

A Charlton Chap mug would be a welcomed addition to my collection.
  • Options
    I'm happy with my plain Charcoal one with 'Charlton Athletic' in grey writing.
  • Options
    no no.1 grandad mugs, shame. would have been ideal present for my old man from adam jnr
  • Options
    They are horrible and cheap looking like the baby clothes they have in. I think they are now being supplied by the stalls opposite.
  • Options

I can't comment as Suzi will duff me again up if I do...

;)

• Options
    West Stand Coffin Dodger ;-))

haha

• Options

This shows the financial muscle of our mysterious backers. Doubt any Prem side could match such an extensive range.

PMSL
  • Options
    36 mugs to collect , bring it on!
  • Options
    That's all very well.........BUT WHERE ARE THE F'ING GNOMES??????
  • Options
    That's all very well.........BUT WHERE ARE THE F'ING GNOMES??????
    They're occupying the back four slots on matchdays if some posters on here are to be believed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On another note the shirts from sunday with the poppy's on are to be auctioned at some point. I sent the club a email to see what the plans for them were.
  • Options
    On another note the shirts from sunday with the poppy's on are to be auctioned at some point. I sent the club a email to see what the plans for them were.
    I think quite a few ended up with Halifax players and coaching staff etc.
  • Options
    Great news, utter respect for that decision.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I think quite a few ended up with Halifax players and coaching staff etc.
    Fair play, my reply from Matt Wright said..

'I believe the intention is to auction them, either ourselves for charity, or givem them to charity, such as the British Legion, to auction.'

full info will be made available when it happens
  • Options
    Do you think if I ask they will do a B-Mob one?
  • Options
    that'll be the best seller mate
  • Options
    edited November 2011

You're top of the London Mug selling league...

Charlton 36
    West Ham 26
    Chelsea 21
    Ars*nal 19
    Spurs 12
    Crystal Palace 9
    Millwall 8

...and yes, I really did visit each online store to find out :-) (Can you tell its a slow day at work today?)

(Survey now extended to cover the Stripey Nigels and Millsmall)

• Options
    Nice on John, could you please update the list to show our South London rivals as well?
  • Options
    perhaps they could do toby mugs of past players, that would be half way house between mugs and gnomes
  • Options
    A 'North Stand Smoker' mug