Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ireland in euro 2012

I like this, but if we face them we MUST beat them.

Comments

• Options
    Don't really care tbh. Hope the Friendly goes ahead though. 
  • Options
    Anytime there's been a draw for world cup/euroc etc I've always wanted us to draw England. Here's hoping.
  • Options
    Hope we draw Ireland and sink em 10-0!
  • Options
    I like this, but if we face them we MUST beat them.
    THIS

couldn't stand it if we lost.
  • Options
    Ditto Portugal for me....
  • Options
    Very average Irish side, im not going to lie their fanbase annoys me for some reason
  • Options

Given the current economic crisis the following countires will be staying at the local camp sites with or YMCA's

France
    Greece
    Italy 
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Spain  

• Options
    Not good for English fans travelling out there as the Irish will also travel in big numbers, making it even harder to get accommodation.

The friendly should be interesting, the English fan base has changed dramatically since '95 so there should be minimal problems but still a hostile atmosphere.
  • Options

Given the current economic crisis the following countires will be staying at the local camp sites with or YMCA's

Greece
    Italy 
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland

The group of death Debt : - )
  • Options
    Of course something will kick off. Especially if we have them in the groupstage of finals tournament. They have a pint of guiness too many then oh no...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep! They'll be Riverdancing all over the place waving their shillelagh's in the air!
  • Options
    The friendly wont happen if we are drawn in the same group.