Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sepp Blatter

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Unbelievable comments regarding racism, he's lost the plot.

Comments

• Options
    Clearly, the man is so out of touch its unreal, trouble is we are stuck with him for a good few years followed by one of his cronies at some stage
  • Options
    Just seen that. No excuses for racism and it seems as if he is going soft on the matter.
  • Options
    Can't see anything interesting on the tweets. Has he deleted one?
  • Options
    For a start whats a bloke in his position and at his age doing on a social networking site. Muppet
  • Options
    Blatter is a cock. 
    Graham Kelly is a bigger cock, for sucking his cock.
  • Options
    I hate this man with a passion.
  • Options
    Blatter is a cock. 

Graham Kelly quit 10 years ago !
  • Options
    Blatter is a cock. 

Graham Kelly quit 10 years ago !
    I am aware of that. 
    Read who pushed for Blatter to win his FIFA place (and gave the full FA backing)
  • Options

Makes you wonder if he ever seen a game of football outside of a corporate box. How he is still in a job when he keeps on coming out with drivel like this I will never know. Let's kick racism out of football and the old farts and hangers on in FIFA who know nothing about the game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Is this a typical Austrian thing or are Sepp Blatter and Adolf Hitler just rotten apples?

• Options

Is this a typical Austrian thing or are Sepp Blatter and Adolf Hitler just rotten apples?

Blatter is Swiss not Austrian...
  • Options
    Unbelievable comments, time for the FA to stand up and be counted
  • Options
    This sums up FIFA!!! A joke not being rude but if the head of the FA or Preimer league said something like this there heads would be on a plate and would be sacked. Sounds like the next time I say something against black, gays or disable I'll shake their hand and all will be forgotten!!!!
  • Options
    Saying he has lost the plot implies that he used to have it!
  • Options
    Rio Ferdinand is spot on, if I abuse a ref during the game its ok in the heat of battle because as long as I shake his hand after the whistle blows , its all ok and I can behave better in the next game,

Mr blatter will get away with it as normal as fifa answer to no one and he knows that because he created the safety blanket which fifa has become

No point trying to get the fa to do anything they won't they can't and no one will back them
  • Options
    He knows he is untouchable. Moron.
  • Options
    I never liked Blatter till he said that!
  • Options
    Rob did you go eaglesfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    Was I in your brothers year check my profile
  • Options
    Just checked. Myself the names dint appear there anymore
  • Options
    No picture on it mate
  • Options
    I will send you an inbox
  • Options

The real problem for me is that if he goes, there are going to be a lot of people whose Countries have no real football history but can muster the money to buy the title eg Qatar bought the World Cup despite being ridiculously unsuited as hosts.

The Europeans and South Americans who have always dominated on the pitch, have lost control. Like the game in this country now, it's all about money. God help us.

• Options
    Rob did you go eaglesfield
    I went to Eaglesfield as well, I was at Bloomfield Sec when we merged with Shooters Hill to form Eaglesfield
  • Options
    That makes u old 8+)

Was a good school when I went in
  • Options
    That makes u old 8+) Was a good school when I went in
    Lol, yes I turned 54 last month, I spent more time bunking off school than actualy sitting in the class room so I am not in a position to comment if the school was good or not :-) 
  • Options
    Mark Bright and the Sports Minister (ex Army and straight talking) were on R5 saying Blatter must go, but that most other countries dont have a problem with the mad man's comments!