Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eric Dier - Useless Fact

edited November 2011 in Other Football and Sports

Rumoured to be the next big thing and played for England Youth tonight.

Was mentioned that he is the Grand Nephew of Peter Croker aswell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Dier

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Grandson of Ted Croker, great nephew of Peter Croker - plays his first game for Spurs today & scores the winner.
  • Options
    Scored again today, looking promising early on. Must be that Charlton blood he has. Definitely one for the future to help out Englands defensive woes.
  • Options
    Apart from Rose & Barton was there any players under 6ft? Seems to be trend these days.
  • Options
    He's pretty good from what i've seen so far, very good technique, good positioning, cool head and determination + 2 goals in 2 games. And all that for 4 million , sweet

but on the other hand, QPR were so bad , so freaking bad - did i say that they were bad , because i havent seen a team that awful against Spurs in ages. Made us look like we were freaking Barcelona
  • Options
    Freaking sharks with freaking laser beams on their freaking heads.
  • Options

He's pretty good from what i've seen so far, very good technique, good positioning, cool head and determination + 2 goals in 2 games. And all that for 4 million , sweet

but on the other hand, QPR were so bad , so freaking bad - did i say that they were bad , because i havent seen a team that awful against Spurs in ages. Made us look like we were freaking Barcelona

Chadli's second was like watching Barcelona. Just the 48 passes in the build up.

Early days but Pochettino seems to have put some life back into us. Proper test next weekend against Liverpool though!