Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TELINOZ

Anyone heard from Tel, not seen him on here in ages

Comments

• Options
    Yes, he is well and back in Blighty for the next three games. Knowing how his visits turn out, put your money on Brentford.
  • Options
    Ha ha
  • Options
    get him to give me a buzz
  • Options
    I think he's doing the Soccer AM thing in the morning on Saturday Steve
  • Options
    LMFAO
  • Options
    Yes, he is well and back in Blighty for the next three games. Knowing how his visits turn out, put your money on Brentford.
    At least Tel's got a better record than me. Five trips back over a period of four years (14 games) and I didn't see a single win. Look out, because I'm coming back again in four weeks. Please don't tell the team!
    Will be good to see the Addicks on SoccerAm, any idea when it's going to air?
  • Options
    can someone inbox me his mobile number I only have his old one
  • Options

Yes Im alive Steve.....lol I got back into town yesterday afternoon

Talking of socceram.....I was actually at the socceram event in Sydney two weeks ago witht the ADU flag, so Dave Mehmet wasnt too far short of the mark, albeit in jest.

I'll sms you later today Steve, Im just off to get a sim card...whos at Brentford tomorrow? Im meeting up with Rhino...possibly at Victoria.

• Options

At least Tel's got a better record than me. Five trips back over a period of four years (14 games) and I didn't see a single win. Look out, because I'm coming back again in four weeks. Please don't tell the team!
    Will be good to see the Addicks on SoccerAm, any idea when it's going to air?

Might organise a whip round to keep you away mate.....we will have to rename you Jonah at that rate....