Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To the organisers of the boats going to Brentford...URGENT!!

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

I've just had an e-mail from Tony Warran, the secretary of Bromley Addicks.

He has been contacted by a fella from Sky TV who want to do a piece about Addicks going to the game on Saturday.

Tony mentioned to him that there are a couple of boats making the trip and he thinks it would be a great idea to do a piece specifically about that.

If you're interested you'll need to contact aaron.aziz@bskyb.com

Also, if anyone knows how to contact the organisers can I kindly ask you to pass on this info or point them to this thread.

Cheers...SoundAs.

Comments

• Options

The organisers have been in touch I believe?

Cheers

• Options
    Thanks Terry.
  • Options
    Yes, I forwarded the details to them. I believe it has the go ahead. Be good to see lots of Charlton flags adorning the boats
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing the Addick Armada on telly...

Hope you all have a great time and come back with 3 more lovely points as booty!
  • Options

He has been contacted by a fella from Sky TV who want to do a piece about Addicks going to the game on Saturday.

Tony mentioned to him that there are a couple of boats making the trip and he thinks it would be a great idea to do a piece specifically about that.

Also, if anyone knows how to contact the organisers can I kindly ask you to pass on this info or point them to this thread.

Cheers...SoundAs.

ive sent you a message/inbox SoundAsa£!
  • Options
    Hmmm...the "ConClub" up the Thames ? Men only.......

deepjoy.
  • Options

Cheers...SoundAs.

ive sent you a message/inbox SoundAsa£!
    Hi bloodnut.......Iv'e replied.
  • Options
    Don't think that will be the best idea...
  • Options
    SoundAs, i cant see any message?
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Don't get how to use this bloody thing bloodnut. I've sent you two replies but I'm not sure if you have them?

I've sent you Tony Warrans e-mail addy so you can contact him directly.

Stu.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

deepjoy.
    In fairness fella, women & children are going as well, and any profit going to Help For Heroes
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    same here SoundAs, im no techno wonder either! but i got ya last message, cheers.
  • Options

deepjoy.
    In fairness fella, women & children are going as well, and any profit going to Help For Heroes
    Nice one DA9, top job!
  • Options
    Don't think that will be the best idea...
    'IF' sky do turn up we have made sure that along with buying their tickets for the boat, that they also make a donation to our charity! plus they are only going to be on one boat, so rest easy mate ;o)
  • Options
    Fair Dos.
  • Options
    Women and children going on boat?
  • Options

Will they get off first?

:-)

• Options
    Women and children going on boat?
    yea... fancy it?
  • Options
    No. I don't take sloppy seconds. It's first boat or nowt for me.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Just kidding. I'm not allowed to go on boat as my husband said I would embarass him. Don't know what he means ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have a look at Brentfords pitch on Google maps. Anyone else think the groundsman might be on acid?
  • Options

well we could do with another barmaid on the first boat as the downstairs bar will be opening this time round... obviously a concession on your ticket price will be made. 
  • Options
    Lol. Feck off. X
  • Options
    Have a look at Brentfords pitch on Google maps. Anyone else think the groundsman might be on acid?
    Looks like a normal pitch to me.
  • Options
    Looks like a normal pitch to me.
    You not noticed the line painting?
  • Options
    Tangoflash, fwiend or defoe dont have the best eyesight!

See!
  • Options
    The pitch isn't marked, they're hose pipes...
  • Options
    LOL.tango flash.....I think it's you who's on the acid!!
  • Options
    I think its going to be all foam hands and santa hats on the 2nd boat (deliberately)
  • Options
    Your right mate but thats just the OBill.