Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton U18s v Chelsea U18s - LIVE commentary on CAFC Player Sat Nov 19th

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
For the second time this season, Charlton will be providing coverage of the Academy side live on the CAFC Player service.

On October 29th, the Young Addicks lost 2-1 against Arsenal but the concept proved popular enough twinned with Charlton Live's Saturday preview show and the regular 3pm coverage of the senior side's League One fixture for a return this coming weekend.

A similar side to that which began their FA Youth Cup campaign with a resounding 9-0 win away to Soham Town Rangers is anticipated for the visit of the Young Blues, featuring several of the scholars who made a positive impression on Tuesday in the Kent Senior Cup win at Bromley.

Join me from around 10:55am on Player for play-by-play commentary as the kids look to get back to winning ways in the Premier Academy League after making such a strong start to the season.

For more information on the fixture and comments from Academy manager Steve Avory, read Gary Haines' full preview here: http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/academydetail/0,,10267~2518302,00.html?

Comments

• Options
    If anyone is actually planning on tuning in, any chance of someone being able to record a copy and send it to the club at some stage? Will make sure the good deed is rewarded. Thanks.
  • Options

Just tuned in 1-0 to Chelsea , Liam's doing a good job again.Coming up for the half way point in the second half.

• Options

We have missed a penalty

• Options
    Finished 0-1. Good commentary again. This is a very useful service.
  • Options
    FT 1-0 to Chelsea , excellant commentry by Liam . Sorry I didn't tune in earlier and am too technophobe to help in any recording.
  • Options
    I found someone to record in the end but thanks anyway and thanks for positive feedback. Once again for a commentary game, Charlton unlucky not to get draw at very least & hope Lennon and Harriott are ok
  • Options
    hope Lennon and Harriott are ok
    Didn't listen but assume they went off injured?
  • Options
    Yeah. Lennon after just 13mins tho he did go thru the wars at Bromley as well. Harriott was down for treatment twice before finally having to come off
  • Options

Yes Henry they both went off injured,Harriott was limping badly.

Team Phillips,Cousins,Ajayi,Lennon(Osbourne) Fox

Silva,Poyet Muldoon,Holmes(Willer) Harriott(Gerrard)

Azeez.

Subs not used Jordan,Derry

• Options
    It's recorded - You owe me Liam!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Veggie curry buffet on me ASAP, and I'll refrain from winding you up for at least 3 1/2 days.