Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackson Injury

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'm just worried that it may have an effect on Wiggins' game. I would hope not, but that's my fear. Those two had formed a fantastic partnership down our left flank.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Very good point Talal. Interesting dilema for the management team to select JJ's replacement. So here are some of the more obvious options, Evina naturally left side defensively minded? midfielder with League 1 experience in that position at Oldham last year, Ephraim attacking wide left man with Championship winners QPR last season but lacking in game time. Wagstaff albeit on the opposite side for him will provide the cover Wiggins is used to from JJ. Pritchard has a great engine although only just come back from injury looked, good in his cameo role at Halifax. As WSS says we have enough to cope, for me I would plump for Pritchard but don't be surprised to see SCP select Waggy to start at LM. You heard here first.
  • Options
    Hopefully Hogan can step in. As Powell keeps saying, he is of Prem quality. Watch him get a brace Monday! :)
  • Options
    Hogan will come in, no question.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Maybe, Oriental Addick none of us can judge him on his short appearance on Saturday - I didn't see him touch the ball. The management has though in training and that will be the deciding factor...........In SCP we trust.
  • Options
    Likey to be Hogan, but the more I think about it the more I'd like to see Evina. Against a strong team like Hudds it should make that left side pretty solid, can always bring Hogan on at some point in second half.
  • Options
    JJ out for a month

Is this confirmed anywhere?
  • Options
    JJ out for a month
    I wonder whether that will be a real month or a traditional "Charlton" month?
  • Options
    The way Wiggins has bombed forward in recent games I'd happlily see him repalce Jacko with Evina taking the LB slot. I reckon it will be Hogan tho.
  • Options
    Pick Ephraim and Evina and hope no one notices.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Evina a safer bet to start with on the left mid, and then bring Hoggy on late on , as an impact sub?
  • Options
    It has to be Hogan against Huddersfield.   The beauty of Jackson is that he is versatile of enough to tuck in and help the central midfield when necessary.  2 out and out wingers just doesn't work in this division when everyone packs the midfield away from home - and I don't expect Huddresfield to be any different.
  • Options

Has JJ been carryng an injury for a while?

• Options
    Maybe, Oriental Addick none of us can judge him on his short appearance on Saturday - I didn't see him touch the ball. The management has though in training and that will be the deciding factor...........In SCP we trust.
    Not maybe, definitely.
  • Options
    epriham is more than good enough to cover for jj. he did play in the premiership this year remember.  
    so has Euell
    This season? I don't think so. Besides, Euell is in the twilight of his career whereas Epriham is just getting going.
    Didn't he come on in a couple of games this season before they had to announce their 25 man squad?
  • Options
    Why would anyone say he's out for a month this morning, when he said himself he doesn't get the results until tomorrow? 
  • Options

It's Ephraim isn't it?

As in Hogan Ephraim the QPR left midfielder?

God i'm confused!?

• Options
    I would go for Pritchard, though I expect Jackson to be fit, or at least to start and then to see how it goes
  • Options
    If JJ is out for a month then its only 3 league games. Make sure he's fit for the remaining 25!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Oh Johnnie Jackson limps down the wing for me.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So Jackson is definitely out for 'a few weeks' and we know where we stand. For my part I would have Pritchard in his spot, though I suspect that Evina will get the job and I'd give the captaincy to Danny Hollands. Bring on ther Terriers .. come on youuuuuuuuuu reddddssssssssssssssssssssssss 
  • Options
    Armband to Taylor with Ephraim replacing Jacko.
  • Options
    This
  • Options
    Could well be Ephraim, though to me, he needs a bit more time to settle in ... whoever it is, I hope he has an absolute blinder