Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Just joined. Addick for 50 years but moved away for a while. Travel to the valley from Mottingham on the 161 with my 8 year old boy, if you see us say hello.

Comments

• Options
    If its ok with you I'll just say hello on here. Going out of my way to get a bus just to say hello is a bit extreme and verging on stalking.

Welcome to CL.
  • Options
    Welcome.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Welcome on board Baldybonce how will we recognise you - red rose in your lapel? You should enjoy all things Charlton on here, a word of friendly advice though don't ever mention the previous manager's name unless it's a positive reference. Then again its safer not to mention him at all.
  • Options
    You'll need some ugg boots and a Charlton/Rangers badge on here ;0)
  • Options

Thankyou gents.

Deadred. I'll be the bald bloke with 8 year old boy with a white Charlton baseball cap.

Ugg boots....FFS.

• Options
    Men Wearing UGGs should be shot. " Turns in disgrace"
  • Options
    Hello! :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Howdy Balby b
    As you've been on the forum for a while now, I've just got a quick question for you.
    Has anyone contacted you about becoming a member of the CL clique?

• Options
    Not yet. Is it something to look forward to?
  • Options
    Wouldn't know, and the rumours of clique parties rarely make the SLP.
    It is possible it is a ficticious organisation, but it does get mentioned quite often.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Welcome to you. This place is lovely, happy and horrible just like Charlton.
  • Options
    Welcome BB. Enjoy the experience...
  • Options
    Wotcha
  • Options
    Oi! I am the resident baldie on this site.
  • Options
    Hello handsome.
  • Options

Hello gorgeous...

• Options
    Welcome baldy. A word of advice. Avoid getting involved with either Oggy Red or Len Glover. They are the resident nutters ;0)
  • Options
    Do you mean romantically or what?
  • Options
    Well definitely that ;0)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Welcome baldy. A word of advice. Avoid getting involved with either Oggy Red or Len Glover. They are the resident nutters ;0)
    I love you too!

Welcome Baldy!

*takes knife to shower*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome you may have noticed that you need to be very precise with your comments and in 10 years you can apply to join the clique
  • Options
    Do you mean romantically or what?
    LOL! I think you'll fit in well here Baldybonce. Welcome! :-)
  • Options
    Haha yes I think he will.
  • Options
    I love you too!

Welcome Baldy!

*takes knife to shower*
    Where you taking it tomorrow Len - the pictures?
  • Options
    Just joined. Addick for 50 years but moved away for a while. Travel to the valley from Mottingham on the 161 with my 8 year old boy, if you see us say hello.
    Where have you been? Maybe you're going away coincided with our bad years...
  • Options

Note to self :-  

Must say hello to every man 50+ on a 161 bus with 8 year old boy.

Or maybe I should just randomly ask them if they are 'baldybonce' and hope that I am not carted away... lol only joking, seriously though welcome and if you are in to poker or chess message me ;-) 
  • Options

Thanks for the welcome Ladies and Gents.

One thing that has always played on my mind. Why was Alan Dugdale never picked for England?

• Options
    Where have you been? Maybe you're going away coincided with our bad years...
    I think that's why i moved away.
  • Options
    Welcome Baldybonce.........50 years an addick obviously had an effect on your barnet!!....@T.C.E has the same problem!!
  • Options

Note to self :-  

Must say hello to every man 50+ on a 161 bus with 8 year old boy.

Or maybe I should just randomly ask them if they are 'baldybonce' and hope that I am not carted away... lol only joking, seriously though welcome and if you are in to poker or chess message me ;-) 
    And if you fancy a drink you can do that too: I hear it's licquer In the front and poker in the rear.

I'm here all week.