Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Granada v Mallorca abandoned

in spanish league due to a Granada 'fan' lobbing an umbrella at the lino causing a head wound , the officials took the players off straight away and abandoned it.....

Granada are in the relegation zone and had just turned a 1 goal deficit into a 2-1 lead

Comments

• Options
    how many mallorca bring?
  • Options
    Lol nolly.
  • Options

My god, what possesses a fan to throw an umbrella at an official? 

Is Steve McLaren a Mallorca supporter?

• Options
    Banter
  • Options
    was it raining?
  • Options
    Saw that there was a match in Holland that was abandoned too (Excelsior v AZ Alkmaar)

Couldn't find out why though ...
  • Options
    Hope the person that done it got a good hiding. The bloke that had put Granada 2 1 up, found out on Tuesday that his young son has a life threatening bone marrow complaint. Fans were donating blood before the game in order to find the right blood group for a transfusion. Huge outpouring of emotion when Martins scored then two minutes later, a fan of his club did this.
  • Options
    And it was only the second time this season that Granada have scored more than 1 goal.
  • Options
    Saw that there was a match in Holland that was abandoned too (Excelsior v AZ Alkmaar)

Couldn't find out why though ...

Fog I think I heard

• Options
    There was a game abandoned where the linesmen couldn't see the ball as it was so foggy, not sure if it was that one.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The1979 Scottish Cup tie between Falkirk and Inverness Caledonian Thistle had to be postponed on no fewer than 29 occasions - in each instance because of bad weather.
  • Options

Sitting in a sleazy cafe , smoking ganja weed and dope .

Going all green and getting hungry thinking i'll never cope

Cos the Fog on the Rotte is all mine all mine , the Fog on the Rotte is all mine .

• Options
    Hope the person that done it got a good hiding. The bloke that had put Granada 2 1 up, found out on Tuesday that his young son has a life threatening bone marrow complaint. Fans were donating blood before the game in order to find the right blood group for a transfusion. Huge outpouring of emotion when Martins scored then two minutes later, a fan of his club did this.
    Should've thrown a hotdog at him instead.