Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six pointer

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

What a win! when you play badly and still come away with 3pts,thats the mark of champions...Untd do it all the time. This league is so hard to get out of...3pts is 3pts,all we need now is a win next Monday and that will be 8pts clear of second,with Christmas coming up that could come in handy. Easter is another tough time, then as season progresses..injuries like jj on Saturday, but yet again CP was very clever at bringing in cover for that very position.Its a long time since we've had such a strong confident team, with the ability to play some good football, well done to all involved,long may it continue.

Comments

• Options

I believe Charlton and Hudds have the best squads in this division and will finish top 2.

The second half of the season will see the wendies drop away with the rest of them.

A win for you guys on Monday would be a masive result, but Town are usually much stronger in the 2nd half of the season, and I still wouldn't count us out. A win for Town would REALLY put the cat amongst the pigeons.

A draw it is then.

• Options
    If the wendies win on Saturday and we win on Monday then the gap will only be 7 points - I'd take that no probs.
  • Options

If the wendies and Town win, things will get very tight.

But I still expect Hudds and Charlton to finish top 2.