Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Brentford 0-1 Charlton plus THE PROMO-METER

Thanks to the 38 Lifers who gave marks. Here are the stats.

Comments

• Options

thanks LL.

From two years ago, we're hot on the heels of Leeds but interesting to note that Sheff Weds are 4 points ahead of where Norwich were .. can't take anything for granted!

• Options

True, but I think Norwich were a better side. Leeds fell away though, despite still getting automatically promoted, which is all teh more reason not to take anything for granted. Must admit, more interested than the Leeds comparrison than Brighton at the moment. When did they start falling away?

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks LL been looking forward to this all day, hope you've emailed Chris Powell a copy?  ;-0
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks LL,

23 mins of stoppage time?
  • Options
    Thanks LL,

23 mins of stoppage time?
    Whoops should have been 13, back to the spreadsheet !
  • Options
    cheers Lancs.
  • Options

couple of useless stats (league) for you:

Saturday was our first 1-0 win of the season - 1-1, 2-1 & 2-0 are the most common with three of each, Huddersfield's most common result is 1-1 (four times)

It was also only the second time our game has been goalless at half-time (winning both). However Huddersfield's last three games have been goalless at half-time - overall six times for them with 4 draws and 2 wins.

Our worst 5min period for conceding is 55-60mins (4 goals), Huddersfield's is 85-90 (also 4 goals)

Did you know Huddersfield are unbeaten in league matches since losing 3-0 to Peterborough in May? ;-)

• Options
    Well done LL. Your work is amazing.

Salad... that's interesting. But we have to forget what happened in the LEAGUE in May. They don't count that defeat (however all the stats are counted). 
  • Options
    Super piece of work. Thank you
  • Options
    Well done, LL. One thing that I notice is that most players have only conceded 1 foul every 100 mins or so.  The worst concede 1 every 50 mins.  We only had 3 as a team on Saturday (and 3 yellows!)  Does this indicate the Addicks are a very "clean" team?  Or is this a general trend in English football now? Is football becoming a non-contact sport?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greatwork LL.........always look forward to reading this..........thanks mate
  • Options
    Well done, LL. One thing that I notice is that most players have only conceded 1 foul every 100 mins or so.  The worst concede 1 every 50 mins.  We only had 3 as a team on Saturday (and 3 yellows!)  Does this indicate the Addicks are a very "clean" team?  Or is this a general trend in English football now? Is football becoming a non-contact sport?
    Not sure it's a trend, we gave away a lot of fouls last season. I suppose it's partly down to the way Powell wants them to defend but no doubt keeping the ball better helps.
  • Options
    Interesting to note that Southampton had lost 6 games by this time last season
  • Options

Our worst 5min period for conceding is 55-60mins (4 goals), Huddersfield's is 85-90 (also 4 goals)

Going for a late CAFC win on Monday them!
  • Options

These stats sound fascinating! But i can't seem to access them.  Can some one point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

• Options
    @SurreyAddick

Do you not see under Lanc's opening post a sheet of paper ?

If not, are you viewing from PC (what browser or Mobile (what phone) ?

ta 
  • Options

I could see the sheet but it wouldn't open using Internet explorer on my pc.  Tried Google Chrome and it works!!

Thanks.

• Options
    Great stats BTW!
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Points total year to date based on playing same or equivalent teams over the last two seasons