Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace v Millwall

124»

Comments

• Options
    don't agree - we need revenge against millwall and we need to laugh at palace one more time before we re establish the natural order in a division above them.
    I don't need revenge.  I just want to be in the division above - forever. 
  • Options
    well said stig
  • Options
    FFS  the words "come on u Lions"  should have never been seen on this board  EVER  please edit to "get f**ked u Lions"
  • Options
    Palace are a freak show to be disliked and laughed at but i hardly ever see any of their fans. Putting the glory boy nonsense fans aside, where i do and have always lived (Eltham / Sidcup area), the place is divided between Charlton and Millwall and therefore we need to beat them and put them back in their hole for another twenty years, at least. They area a chavvy, irritating, lacoste based, pie and mash fairweather club but they still need firmly beating on our way back up.    
  • Options
    edited November 2011

FFS  the words "come on u Lions"  should have never been seen on this board  EVER  please edit to "get f**ked u Lions"
    Good point well made and now actioned :-) Well sort of.
  • Options
    Bexley Dan - check your inbox!
  • Options
    Oooooohhhh Dan's in trouble!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Bexley Dan - check your inbox!
    Get your coat Dan, you've pulled mate.
  • Options

No love for either of them, unfortunately though (for now anyway) they are in the division above us. Sick of hearing at work how Zaha is the new Messi and they have a real chance next week at Old Trafford.

Wouldn't mind either in the FA Cup third round if we can defeat Carlisle as I truly believe both of them are beatable with our current team.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace are a freak show to be disliked and laughed at but i hardly ever see any of their fans. Putting the glory boy nonsense fans aside, where i do and have always lived (Eltham / Sidcup area), the place is divided between Charlton and Millwall and therefore we need to beat them and put them back in their hole for another twenty years, at least. They area a chavvy, irritating, lacoste based, pie and mash fairweather club but they still need firmly beating on our way back up.    
    Nothing wrong with a bit of pie and mash Dan! ;-0
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a bit of pie and mash Dan! ;-0

Have to agree but they are getting few and far between. Woolwich pie n mash now turned into an african bits n pieces shop. The shop should have been marked as a national heritage site as the Manzies Pie n Mash shop....!
  • Options

Your message is a worry to me sparrows:

'Love to meet up. I'll be in Manzes on tower bridge road tomorrow at 1.30pm. I'll be sitting by the window wearing a pink lacoste and have a footballers spiky shaved bleach hair cut'  

I'm not that way inclined. I'm a married man.

• Options
    I LIVE OPPOSITE MANZES... Ahem... 
  • Options
    When is this game?
  • Options
    When is this game?

This saturday