Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson's scan transport?

edited November 2011 in General Charlton

Was at Guy's Hospital at London Bridge today.  Large (old) blue Rolls Royce in the short-stay car park (Reg RDC 33) - with a Charlton sticker on the windscreen!  I wonder?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I dropped him off this morning. ;0)
  • Options
    Richard Collins possibly. Former, or still current Director of the club.
  • Options
    That is definitely Richard Collins car. 

I'm friends with his son Bob. Always seen in and around Sundridge Park.
  • Options
    The story I heard was that Richard Collins helped out big time financially 4 times over his lifetime to stop Charlton going bust, a lot to thank the guy for.
  • Options
    I don't know fully his extent of involvement in that area MIA, but I know for a fact he lives and breathes the club.

Would not surprise me in the least.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

See him around a lot in the Bromley North/Sundrige Park area. He's a well known character in the area and like the rest of us is a 100%  Addick. Been a director for yonks, in fact I wouldn't mind betting he's the longest serving director on the board.

I think he might actually be smaller than Bart.

• Options
    Jackson would have prob gone blackheath hospital. That's where most of them go
  • Options
    Think you are all right.  Think it must be Richard D Collins - hence RDC33 number plate.
  • Options
    Wonder what Richard Collins is doing at Guys? over to the 'rumours' thread...
  • Options
    The story I heard was that Richard Collins helped out big time financially 4 times over his lifetime to stop Charlton going bust, a lot to thank the guy for.
    I am sure Richard Collins made a valuable contribution as a director over the years, but I have never heard any suggestion it was a financial one.