Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

millwall fan at work

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Why do millwall fans have to end every sentence with im millwall? Bloke at work was asked isn't abit cold for shorts mate. No mate im not cold im millwall ain't i. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Options
    Well 'ard
  • Options
    He probably said that aswell.lol
  • Options
    Don't give a shyte about them..............cos I'm Charlton.
  • Options
    Yeah they do seem to have a problem with themselves where they need everyone to know who they are! Quite comical really!
  • Options
    Small Penis syndrome ...
  • Options

From now on, no longer refer to him, or address him by his name, just simply Millwall.

e.g " Morning Millwall " or " Has anybody seen that paperwork?" .... "Not sure, check with Millwall"

• Options
    "alright, who stole the stapler?"..."i believe it might of been millwall"... "whats he using that for?"... "he's trying to show how ard he is by stapling himself to the office door."... shakes head with a knowing grin on his face..."same old millwall."   end scene with caned laughter. cut.
  • Options

Well 'ard
    He probably said that aswell.lol
    if he was wearing leather shorts and had a big tache. Be worried.
  • Options
    cple years back just started a contract at a place and an  IT guy comes up to set my stuff up, a guy in his 40z.He sees my CAFC calender and says " we will do all u lot"  me looking confused  and others turning round he then says "im Millwall" ------- i say nothing.  He then asks me to sign his job sheet and i said " where do i sign your a Millwall prick?" could have herd a dongle drop !  A couple of months later they put this guy on my floor a few desks away---when one of the guys notices he has a Millwall scarf over his chair ---when he comes back i told him "that scarf needs burning mate" -----strange thing, it was the last we saw of it  as it changed to a Wealdstone scarf over night !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cple years back just started a contract at a place and an  IT guy comes up to set my stuff up, a guy in his 40z.He sees my CAFC calender and says " we will do all u lot"  me looking confused  and others turning round he then says "im Millwall" ------- i say nothing.  He then asks me to sign his job sheet and i said " where do i sign your a Millwall prick?" could have herd a dongle drop !  A couple of months later they put this guy on my floor a few desks away---when one of the guys notices he has a Millwall scarf over his chair ---when he comes back i told him "that scarf needs burning mate" -----strange thing, it was the last we saw of it  as it changed to a Wealdstone scarf over night !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats the problem with some of them, they live off the rep, I work with one young millwall lad, same, full of hot air, would blow him over in a second, all talk.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i shit em
  • Options
    "alright, who stole the stapler?"..."i believe it might of been millwall"... "whats he using that for?"... "he's trying to show how ard he is by stapling himself to the office door."... shakes head with a knowing grin on his face..."same old millwall."   end scene with caned laughter. cut.

got to be done lol
  • Options

So the bloke lives Wealdstone way & was pretending to be Millwall? Just seems like an oddball, clearly not proper Millwall is he.

If he was proper wall he'd have strangled you with the scarf & pissed on your calendar.

• Options
    "proper wall" ------proper wall"  what is that ? is that some one who wears a pink shirt  and attacks a hair dressers at 9 PM at night at Charlton after a home game at the New Dunny ?

Proper Wall   thats something that dogs piss on.
  • Options
    who cares about millwall zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    I have just these messages out to said millwall fan. As he obviously can not read and he has just come out with another millwall classic. Your all mugs and your all jealous that we have a firm and you don't. You really couldn't make it up they never fail with there come backs.
  • Options
    Ask him when was the last time he went to a game, I'm guessing the play-off final.
  • Options
    Read i ment to say the millwall grey matter must be catching.
  • Options
    at least you lot aren't at school, Apparently Millwall are a better club than us because there in a higher division, so deluded.  
  • Options
    He does go to home games and a few away games. I then have to hear all about what they got up to. yawn yawn yawn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    at least you lot aren't at school, Apparently Millwall are a better club than us because there in a higher division, so deluded.  
    If you're still in the education system I'd ask your English teacher for some extra tuition.
  • Options
    If you're still in the education system I'd ask your English teacher for some extra tuition.
    why?

I'm aware that the sentence above contain's a few mistakes. But this a forum and grammar doesn't have to be perfect.   
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    I have just these messages out to said millwall fan. As he obviously can not read and he has just come out with another millwall classic. Your all mugs and your all jealous that we have a firm and you don't. You really couldn't make it up they never fail with there come backs.

Nope. never have, never will.........pmsl

• Options
    And if you're out of it, use the speller checker or get a secretary to proof read it for you.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    well they can stay as firm as they like, ive always preferred a mob!
  • Options
    Why do millwall fans have to end every sentence with im millwall? Bloke at work was asked isn't abit cold for shorts mate. No mate im not cold im millwall ain't i. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Surely he's ended the sentence with "aint I" though!
  • Options
    Got a Millwall supporting manager and an electrician at work. Always have good banter with them. Every time I see the electrician we call each other all the names under the sun, sing songs at each other etc.
  • Options
    I don't need to end my sentences with ' I'm Charlton' cos those around me know I am.  Some even call me Charlton. No harm in that, it reminds people abroad we still exist
    in spite of our dropping out of the Premiership limelight.
    Milwall fan gets my respect by being proud of the team he supports, even though they're shite.