Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Own up - Which Charlton Life poster does this?

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveDD1
I want to make it crystal clear that i came upon this by chance. It was a related video along the side which i clicked on.....
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=charlton&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&page=4
Do people get enjoyment out of this sort of thing?

Comments

• Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    The flashing red lights were hypnotic.
  • Options
    crazy idiotic behaviour , should be banned ;)
  • Options
    It's the new 'cool' way to trainspot
  • Options
    You've just wasted 114 seconds of my life and I want them back.
  • Options
    You've just wasted 114 seconds of my life and I want them back.
    You say wasted, i say you're now more appreciative of the less thrilling aspects of life, such as working, cleaning, brushing your teeth, locking the front door etc.
  • Options
    I quite enjoyed that actually - reminds me of when I used to do this journey once a week from Woolwich to New Cross and take the "scenic route".
  • Options
    Saw the title and thought "who's gone on owlstalk?"
  • Options
    That made me want to die.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Certainly not Oscar winning material. I was waiting for something interesting to happen................and it didn't!!!
  • Options
    I spent a week on my YTS course in Charlton Lane Crossing Box in 1984.Almost lost the will to live shut in that shoebox,aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Certainly not Oscar winning material. I was waiting for something interesting to happen................and it didn't!!!

Worked for Shakespeare in Love...
  • Options
    Too much excitement.
  • Options
    I thought some one was going to vault the gates and sidestep the train,or get banjoed,or pelt the crossing box with eggs and rotten fruit.
  • Options
    I looked at the channel, not thoroughly, and actually wondered if all the likes and the 55000 total views this guy has got are all completely and utterly sarcastic.
  • Options
    Bloody Hell: You haven't watched it properly....watch the whole thing again, but concentrate !
  • Options
    Tried watching it and concentrating, but found it impossible!
    What happens?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Are you kidding?

Great peice of directing. Captured the light and the atmosphere perfectly. I held my breath waiting for the lead actor to speak but his silence said more than a million words could ever do. I'd pay top coin to see this on a large screen at the Odean.
  • Options
    You've become too conditioned to watching The team of the last few seasons then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    You've become too conditioned to watching The team of the last few seasons then!
    It was certainly more exciting than watching last seasons team!
  • Options
    Are you kidding?

Great peice of directing. Captured the light and the atmosphere perfectly. I held my breath waiting for the lead actor to speak but his silence said more than a million words could ever do. I'd pay top coin to see this on a large screen at the Odean.
    I think it's too fast.  Slow it down to 2 frames / sec equivalence and fade in some Philip Glass, then cross fade at the end with some Bach choral music - Mass in B minor, maybe..  There won't be a dry seat in the house.
  • Options

So the fella that is walking up the track at 1min 11 seconds,

is it

a Suicide job

b Ghost

c camera trick

i reckon he is a Ghost

• Options
    So u dont like my video then :( FML 
  • Options
    I spent a week on my YTS course in Charlton Lane Crossing Box in 1984.Almost lost the will to live shut in that shoebox,aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!
    BR YTS?? I was on the Orpington one in 1984 £26.25 per week.....Oooh they were the good times!
  • Options
    I was based at Greenwich,it had gone up to £26.25 from £25 that year.Good laugh and I got a job out of it.