Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Madine out for 6 weeks

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Out for upto 6 weeks with a broken toe big blow for them, better news for us though.

Comments

• Options
    Whoop! BWP will have the top scorer spot for sure now.  
  • Options
    That's a shame innit!
  • Options
    I guess we're all starting to pick up injuries.
  • Options
    I'm fine
  • Options
    Perhaps they could play Semedo up front?
  • Options
    Perhaps they could play Semedo up front?
    He would have a nose bleed
  • Options
    Where is it stated Madine is injured??
  • Options
    their forum
  • Options
    apparently they're getting sanchez watt in on loan
  • Options
    They're gonna have a hellova lot of loanees
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes and we all know the problems that brings with it. We went down the loanee road too often under Pardew and Parkinson and it got us nowhere!
  • Options
    Thanks for the links.  They have wasted no time getting someone in on loan.  The way there going it will be a half team of loanee's, familiar didn't we go there a short while back. 
  • Options
    Good.
  • Options
    It's getting shit loanees in that's the problem. Sanchez Watt is a decent player and a good signing. You can only have 5 loanees in a match day squad I believe.
  • Options
    Be careful now everybody, I am sure I have read somewhere that they have a much better squad than us, bless em.
  • Options
    It's getting shit loanees in that's the problem. Sanchez Watt is a decent player and a good signing. You can only have 5 loanees in a match day squad I believe.
    I have not checked but I'd hazard a gues that he has scored less goals in his career than Madine has scored this season
  • Options
    Where is it stated Madine is injured??
    His big toe.
  • Options
    I have not checked but I'd hazard a gues that he has scored less goals in his career than Madine has scored this season
    You're correct. I don't think Watt is a like-for-like replacement though. He predominantly played on the wing for Leeds.
  • Options
    Hmmn...a promising youngster playing well in the reserves at Arsenal. Didn't we have a promising youngster from Liverpool reserves last season? Now, remind me. How did he do?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hmmn...a promising youngster playing well in the reserves at Arsenal.
    been at Leeds a while now mate, keep up ;-)
  • Options
    good signing sanchez watt
  • Options
    Excellent signing, beat a host of clubs including championship to get him, well done Megson.
  • Options
    too many loanees you have now though, never works
  • Options
    If you think what is a good signing to replace Madine you're mental!
  • Options
    Who said replace, Lowe and O'grady has been better then Madine in last few games, we get goals from all over too, we're not a one man team.
  • Options
    By the way Plaaayer, how do you know how good Madine is?
  • Options
    hmm Madine has 11, your next top scorer has 3
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Yes but they haven't played all the time Madine has partnered everyone including Clinton Morrison
  • Options
    By the way Plaaayer, how do you know how good Madine is?
    and how do you know how good Sanchez Watt is ? wishful thinking on your part me thinks.