Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U18s at Welling tonight, 7pm

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Not seen it mentioned on here. 2nd round of FA youth cup v Yeovil

3 quid adults, pound concessions

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2011
    Paid more to go and watch my younger brother last night at Folkestone for their U18 game with Ashford !
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Paddy Powell covered it the other day AFKA under the 'FA Youth Cup tonight vs. Soham Town Rangers (a)' thread and I detailed the ticket info. No harm in bringing it to peoples attention under the right heading though boss. Season Ticket holders do not get in free under rules of the competition.
  • Options
    Not pleased that I'm missing this one but can't turn down money for old rope,
  • Options
    Charlton: Phillips; Cousins, Fox, Ajayi, Osborne; Poyet, Holmes, Goldberg; Harriott, Sho-Silva, Azeez.

Subs: Lennon, Gerard, Muldoon, Willer, Derry

• Options
    Anyone there who can provide updates of the major stuff (goals, cards), much appreciated.
  • Options
    1-0 addicks, Harriot
  • Options
    They seem to be creating plenty of chances. Just the one goal to show for it so far.
  • Options
    Cheers ww
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Half time. 1-0.

Lots of chances created. Harriott had a free kick tipped on to the bar.

The closest Yeovil have come is when Harry Osborne had to clear a shot off the line.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    2-0.

Harriott again. 48th minute.

Poyet (1st goal) and Goldberg (2nd goal) with an assist each.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harriot is pushing for a place in the first team squad, always scoring.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Harriot is pushing for a place in the first team squad, always scoring.
    If he isn't going to get a chance, I'd like to see him go on loan to a League 2 team (or a good Conference Premier side).

I wouldn't let him go any lower down the pyramid than that though.

Maybe he'll get a chance in the FA Cup game?

• Options
    Cheers PP
  • Options
    Chances still being created and spurned.

About 12 minutes left.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    3-0.

A Harriott cross is fumbled into his own net by the Yeovil keeper. I'm sure he'll claim it for his 2nd FA Cup hat-trick of the season.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Full Time - Charlton 3 Yeovil Town 0

Charlton are at home to Cambridge United in the 3rd round.

Thanks to Gary Haines for the updates.
  • Options
    Was there. Easy win, could have been more, thought we didn't really get out of second gear. First time I've seen the Yoof for a while. Was impressed by Poyet, taller than I imagined, Bradley Goldberg, Osbourne and Ajeyi at CH although notreally tested, Harriott, Sho Silva, Azeez and Cousins. Need a sterner test to see how good they reallly are. On way in stopped behind the goal to chat to a couple of young Yeovil fans with their green and white shirts on. Me 'long journey for you, be late when you get back home' young lad 'not really, we live in St Paul's Cray'.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    typical yeovil fans. only live round the corner. bet theyve never been to huish park