Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

www.cafc.co.uk

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hate it don't use it at all anymore
  • Options

If i remember rightly, we are signed up for 5 years? (sorry!). And I believe it it undergoing a revamp over the next few months. Each team can choose a layout that suits them etc etc etc. so hopefully it will improve.

I personally hate the ticket website!!

• Options
    Only use it to check fixtures, ticket news and get the odd post match quote from CP. If i want to know what's going on, i come on here.
  • Options
    Only use it to check fixtures, ticket news and get the odd post match quote from CP. If i want to know what's going on, i come on here.
    Hope you clean the screen after.
  • Options

If i remember rightly, we are signed up for 5 years? (sorry!). And I believe it it undergoing a revamp over the next few months. Each team can choose a layout that suits them etc etc etc. so hopefully it will improve.

Well i guess we'll have to get promoted next season as well , then we'll be happy , as we won't be in the FL!
  • Options

The old site:

Looked nice,

was unique to Charlton

Published match reports anything up to two days after the match

Showed scores and updated tables oh, any old time, never within two days, If I remember right.

New site:

Looks crap,

corporate uniformity

Is updated in a timely fashion.

You pays your money (oh no, we don't) and take your choice.  I think the new one edges it because it does the necessary quicker.

• Options

I never use it for the simple reason I rarely go on a computer other than at work and the Charlton site (unlike most similar sites) gets blocked because of the TV bit in the address

If it was www.cafc.co.uk then I would go on it.

It is www.cafc.co.uk  

It looks ugly but the writing and information are excellent.  Content over style.
    This. The comms team are busting a hump to overcome the handicaps set by the awful site templates to continue to provide one of the best club media services available, though the CAFCOfficial twitter in my mind is the best tool we can all use to avoid the pitfalls of the site. Most of the vital information comes up on Twitter now.
    hmm wonder why you're plugging @CAFCOfficial...
  • Options

Well i guess we'll have to get promoted next season as well , then we'll be happy , as we won't be in the FL!
    http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Home  makes no difference
  • Options
    Why would you not plug your own service?
  • Options
    I get most of my info about the club from @CAFCofficial on twitter nowadays. Great little service.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New site gives me a headache. I know it conforms to all the others but the company that hosts this be hawking their souls. I only use it for tickets.
  • Options
    I get most of my info about the club from @CAFCofficial on twitter nowadays. Great little service
    It is a good service but it is written by same people who write the OS and in most cases links to full stories/articles on the OS.
  • Options
    Why would you not plug your own service?
    Ah knew someone would miss the sarcasm! Lol the Internet marvellous thing isn't it!
  • Options

The old site:

Nonsense.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I preferred the old site but, regardless of that, the present sign is very poorly designed. Thank goodness for the CAFC tweets and the links they provide. The Football League or whoever is responsible for the present website design should be emabarrassed by it. Whilst I can appreciate the advantages of a coordinated approach this is not it; without anything better there is a case for going it alone and leading by example.
  • Options

The old site:

Nonsense.
    Well one and a bit days if an away game one if a home game