Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

James Harper

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=43603&headline=Exclusive:

On loan apparently. I remember being linked with him years ago when he was at Reading.

Comments

• Options
    It's not on the OS - is it, Henry?

;o)
  • Options
    Yeah but the South London Press has been told by sources.
  • Options

How many have we signed already ? Lost count.

• Options
    He is quality if it's the reading cm, quite a coo if him.
  • Options
    Hope we sign him good player.
  • Options
    he looked quality when he was at Reading
  • Options
    Its the SLP. We are more likely to sign Harper Lee or Harper Beckham.
  • Options
    We need to sign at least 12 players in the January transfer window to get near the excitement of the Summer.
  • Options
    If true. Sure the club know what they are doing but the amount of players we are signing is becoming unnerving.
  • Options
    HGood player, featured in the prem a lot not too long ago, quite tall iirc, should provide a decent option in the middle of the park
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i wouldnt say its unnerving?.. busy christmas period, especially if we get through in the fa cup, so why not bring an extra midfielder in for more depth. we keep up our form over xmas and we take a big step towards promotion.
  • Options
    If true. Sure the club know what they are doing but the amount of players we are signing is becoming unnerving.

Think SCP is merely ensuring he has cover for all positions , in place sooner rather than later . Nothing left to chance  with a couple of suspensions and the inevitable injuries likely to affect his first choices at some time . Look at these loanees as insurance in the bid for promotion. One aim.

In SCP we trust !

• Options

Think SCP is merely ensuring he has cover for all positions , in place sooner rather than later . Nothing left to chance  with a couple of suspensions and the inevitable injuries likely to affect his first choices at some time . Look at these loanees as insurance in the bid for promotion. One aim.

In SCP we trust !

This.  Club with best squad in depth wins as niggles and injuries undermine the team.  Injuries like Jackos become more common as the season wears on..
  • Options
    I'm just nervous because everything is going well and don't want that to change. Bad memories of previous loan moves I guess. Ignore my worries.

Is it just me or is this us now having a good look at players who we might sign permanently for next season (should we go up)?
  • Options
    If this is all true, i think its more CP looking to bring in depth that he can rely on.
    Harper has done it at a higher level with Reading for a few
    seasons...your not gonna get much better than that to come down to L1
    level on loan.
  • Options
    Good player. Is this still likely or has the Darrel Russell signing scuppered this?
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Wants to stay in Hull, apparently.

Hull!  It's east, it's north, he can't get a game and it hasn't even got any nice scenery.

• Options

Hull!  It's east, it's north, he can't get a game and it hasn't even got any nice scenery.

The first part of that chant was good, but it fell down toward the end

• Options
    My mate who goes to every Reading game described him as a 'headless chicken who loses the ball and then slags off his team-mates'. Not quite what we are looking for perhaps.
  • Options

The first part of that chant was good, but it fell down toward the end

Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate who goes to every Reading game described him as a 'headless chicken who loses the ball and then slags off his team-mates'. Not quite what we are looking for perhaps.

We should sign him then, and give him a ST in the Upper North where he'd feel at home.
  • Options

We should sign him then, and give him a ST in the Upper North where he'd feel at home.
    spot on