Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half season tickets

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Might get a half season ticket,just wondering if anyone knows if they are delivered before the brentford game on january 2nd or if they are picked up from stadium
Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Options

They will be posted out after the Oldham game, but you can collect if you prefer.

In your case I could probably deliver it myself . . .

• Options
    Oh right thanks for the reply. I think that's the christmas present sorted :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Is there something wrong with the online service?
    I cant click reserve once I have selected seats and I cant add other types (u18 etc) once I have selected initial option
    (google chrome)

nvm works with explorer
  • Options
    Have we sold many so far?
  • Options
    One more this afternoon. And a Jackson's Five. It'll be a full house each home game at this rate . . . . One aim! 
  • Options

They will be posted out after the Oldham game, but you can collect if you prefer.

In your case I could probably deliver it myself . . .

Bloody hell I never got that service last season
  • Options
    If I ordered one of these around the 20th december would it arrive by the Brentford game in January?
    Thanks in Advance
  • Options
    Airman, another quick question.

I've already ordered a couple of 1/2 season tickets - does that then entitle me to buy Fulham tickets in the ST phase as the game is after the STs become valid?
  • Options
    Airman, another quick question.

I've already ordered a couple of 1/2 season tickets - does that then entitle me to buy Fulham tickets in the ST phase as the game is after the STs become valid?
    Yes, that's fine.
  • Options
    I've just bought two half season tickets this morning . They told me that when the ST phase comes in we will be in the system and will get tickets for the Fulham game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AB & Beds - thanks - roll on Weds
  • Options
    How many season tickets have we sold now then?
  • Options
    Bet we sell more half season tickets than ever before, hopefully we can convert these into full timers in the Championship next season!
  • Options
    I hope so se9
  • Options
    Bet we sell more half season tickets than ever before, hopefully we can convert these into full timers in the Championship next season!
    All depends whether I can get it past the finance committee ( aka MrsCat )!
  • Options
    Just arrived in the post in time for Christmas!
  • Options
    Just arrived in the post in time for Christmas!
    Mine and my sons arrived yesterday. Happy days